Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What are your regrets in life?

dipenhydramine

please stop me
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Messages
14,572
Solutions
2
Online time
20d 23h
Reputation
42,018
Heres mine

When i was 14 i abused benadryl so bad
I saw things every day and spent all night crying or tweaking
i lost all my friends and connections
my parents think im a loser
i saw shadows for months and my brain will never work the sam

i abused it til i was 16
 
Heres mine

When i was 14 i abused benadryl so bad
I saw things every day and spent all night crying or tweaking
i lost all my friends and connections
my parents think im a loser
i saw shadows for months and my brain will never work the sam

i abused it til i was 16
Not killing myself in 2014
 
Heck no i mean maybe other subliminal stuff that somehow hurts me but not like back then

my depressed 14yo ass thought it was necessary to cut myself
thats good then

ye i feel like its either a thing u do young and stop or it consumes ur life
 
same i havent taken anything serious

but bhai dont stress it u can always retry
It's the missed stuff that annoys me. I'm still studying at a really good place. But I never took it seriously. I think my life would look a lot different if I sat on the book for few hours a day, but I never did. I've only crammed for exams, I have 0 discipline.
 
It's the missed stuff that annoys me. I'm still studying at a really good place. But I never took it seriously. I think my life would look a lot different if I sat on the book for few hours a day, but I never did. I've only crammed for exams, I have 0 discipline.
zero dicipline is real for me i said i wouldnt even be on here today lmfao

but man dont stress over what you didnt do

its just cortisol spikes lel

focus on what u r doing and good luck
 
What the hell even is benadryl im uneducated
and how did u get into this
allergy medicines

saw someone say it gave them psychosis

tried it once and didnt stop for 2 years

fried my brain and i was seeing shit for months after stopping

had hallucinations of being drowned and my wall telling me to killmyself and loads more
 
Heres mine

When i was 14 i abused benadryl so bad
I saw things every day and spent all night crying or tweaking
i lost all my friends and connections
my parents think im a loser
i saw shadows for months and my brain will never work the sam

i abused it til i was 16
Years ago i broke the heart of what i could call my female best friend. She was a genuine supporter and i treated her like trash because i was a jerk at 16yo. It's one of my biggest regrets.
 
Years ago i broke the heart of what i could call my female best friend. She was a genuine supporter and i treated her like trash because i was a jerk at 16yo. It's one of my biggest regrets.
shit like that always hurts bad tbh
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top