Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What Can I Do About Babyface/Chubby Cheeks?

deaddeaddeaddead

I lost about 30 pounds last year and my face stopped being fat except for my cheeks, which have developed loose skin/jowels. Would mewing more and getting a wider jawline even this out and make it stop being an issue? Could facial excercises work or are they a cope? I want thinner cheeks that fit to my face/jawline better but im not interested in smoking meth or anything like that either.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how old are you? if youre still in puberty wait out until you grow out of your baby fat. if that doesnt work leanmaxx and if that doesnt work get buccal fat removal or smth

im almost 19, been 5'10 for a few years and i dont really expect to get much taller or bigger than i am since im already bigger than my dad (he's 5'6), im sure theres a slim possibility that i could grow a little more into my 20s and maybe be like 5'11. I think my issue might just be shit genetics since my dad has the same skinnyfat/chubby cheeks i have. Im probably j gonna leanmaxx and see where that gets me.

im almost 19, been 5'10 for a few years and i dont really expect to get much taller or bigger than i am since im already bigger than my dad (he's 5'6), im sure theres a slim possibility that i could grow a little more into my 20s and maybe be like 5'11. I think my issue might just be shit genetics since my dad has the same skinnyfat/chubby cheeks i have. Im probably j gonna leanmaxx and see where that gets me.
Get lipo. Or just surgically remove the excess fat/skin.

tbh It just sounds like your bones are too shit and can't support your soft tissue. just mew and/or surgerymaxx