Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What can I improve and can I hit HTN?

Matthi08

New member
Joined
Feb 13, 2026
Messages
14
Online time
5h 39m
Reputation
8
Hey posted at the beginning of the year where I was rated a true MTN. Since then I tried to improve my look and wellbeeing.
Improvements:
- no processed food
- no industrial sugar (like only lactose and fructose from milk and fruits)
- leanmaxxing (currently 11% says my scale)
- grow out my hair more with new hairstyle
- really improved my sleep
- improved my asymmetry
- like good habits overall this small stuff

I started going in the gym 2 weeks ago to built muscles because I am really skinny. Started Isotretinoin 2month ago, and mt2 + ghk-cu a week ago. I hope that this finaly gets my bad skin solved.
But there are 2things that bother me. First are my eyebrows they are like the nike logo but reversed so i dont have a straight line eyebrow which leeds to much more distance between the eye and the eyebrows on the sides which looks not good to me but you can rank that pls. Second think is my jaw muscle not only do I still have a jaw asymmetry but also very small jaw muscle (chewing hardgum already for 1month).
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2026-08-31 at 18.03.02.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2026-08-31 at 18.03.02.webp
    97.9 KB · Views: 43
  • WhatsApp Image 2026-08-31 at 18.03.03.webp
    WhatsApp Image 2026-08-31 at 18.03.03.webp
    152.8 KB · Views: 43
use topical minoxidil for your eyebrows and groom them
jaw and cheek filler
hopefully ur skincare routine makes ur skin clear
you just need to work on your lower third, your eye area is rly good
 
Hey posted at the beginning of the year where I was rated a true MTN. Since then I tried to improve my look and wellbeeing.
Improvements:
- no processed food
- no industrial sugar (like only lactose and fructose from milk and fruits)
- leanmaxxing (currently 11% says my scale)
- grow out my hair more with new hairstyle
- really improved my sleep
- improved my asymmetry
- like good habits overall this small stuff

I started going in the gym 2 weeks ago to built muscles because I am really skinny. Started Isotretinoin 2month ago, and mt2 + ghk-cu a week ago. I hope that this finaly gets my bad skin solved.
But there are 2things that bother me. First are my eyebrows they are like the nike logo but reversed so i dont have a straight line eyebrow which leeds to much more distance between the eye and the eyebrows on the sides which looks not good to me but you can rank that pls. Second think is my jaw muscle not only do I still have a jaw asymmetry but also very small jaw muscle (chewing hardgum already for 1month).
hmtn lhtn fix ur skin buddy
 
use topical minoxidil for your eyebrows and groom them
jaw and cheek filler
hopefully ur skincare routine makes ur skin clear
you just need to work on your lower third, your eye area is rly good
what are my biggest flaws in the lower third
 
will do a new post in 3month again. then hopefully isotretinoin and ghk cu should have fixed my skin
You dont have terrible acne so topical tret + azeleic acid + ghk-cu and then injectable mt2 will be everything you need for great skin and coloring
 
You dont have terrible acne so topical tret + azeleic acid + ghk-cu and then injectable mt2 will be everything you need for great skin and coloring
Already getting Isotretinoin from my Doctor but need like half a year so skin is cleared
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top