- Joined
- Jul 21, 2025
- Messages
- 12,878
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 21d 19h
- Reputation
- 43,680
- Guild
- .com logic bureau
Tag them below!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Negative af.Is this negative or positive
Axii and neymarNegative af.
looks like oggi doggi so imma say positiveIs this negative or positive
numby ig idkNegative af.
mirin racismlooks like oggi doggi so imma say positive
BasedNgl @blanquita444 ratings got me like this sometimes
shitNgl blanquita ratings got me like this sometimes
@BarbieNegative af.
Real shitI feel uneasy whenever I ask myself if I’m talking to an alt or not. It’s scary.
I usually just feel bad
she is a narcissistI usually just feel bad
Dark triad ishshe is a narcissist
Nah just narcissistic in the cucked covert wayDark triad ish
idk what's more toxic narc or BPDNah just narcissistic in the cucked covert way
I thought I was the only one noticing this? *Ela shows face for the 1000th time for attention* *no one replies* *Ela apologizes for being ND thinking people will give more attention to the threads*.Nah just narcissistic in the cucked covert way
She is ND?I thought I was the only one noticing this? *Ela shows face for the 1000th time for attention* *no one replies* *Ela apologizes for being ND thinking people will give more attention to the threads*.
Oh she AuDHD... based.She is ND?
Most BPD people are genuinely larp. Affects 3% of the US population yet somehow I see TikTok’s about BPD with the likes to the thousands. It’s the most common disorder and it’s easy to fake for attention or they are retards who are just obsessed with mental illness that they self diagnose.idk what's more toxic narc or BPD
Shittt not even sure why you'd wanna larp about such a stigmatized disorderMost BPD people are genuinely larp. Affects 3% of the US population yet somehow I see TikTok’s about BPD with the likes to the thousands. It’s the most common disorder and it’s easy to fake for attention or they are retards who are just obsessed with mental illness that they self diagnose.
Attention,it’s what people crave.Shittt not even sure why you'd wanna larp about such a stigmatized disorder
gigachad and myself
anyone thats mean to me @choppedshyt for rn i didn’t forget even tho i was drunk n***a
i did NOT forget