Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What com user has you like this?

Jeezy

Well-known member
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2025
Messages
12,878
Solutions
7
Online time
21d 19h
Reputation
43,680
Guild
.com logic bureau
Image 1.jpeg


Tag them below!
 
I feel uneasy whenever I ask myself if I’m talking to an alt or not. It’s scary.
 
Nah just narcissistic in the cucked covert way
I thought I was the only one noticing this? *Ela shows face for the 1000th time for attention* *no one replies* *Ela apologizes for being ND thinking people will give more attention to the threads*.
 
I thought I was the only one noticing this? *Ela shows face for the 1000th time for attention* *no one replies* *Ela apologizes for being ND thinking people will give more attention to the threads*.
She is ND?
 
idk what's more toxic narc or BPD
Most BPD people are genuinely larp. Affects 3% of the US population yet somehow I see TikTok’s about BPD with the likes to the thousands. It’s the most common disorder and it’s easy to fake for attention or they are retards who are just obsessed with mental illness that they self diagnose.
 
Most BPD people are genuinely larp. Affects 3% of the US population yet somehow I see TikTok’s about BPD with the likes to the thousands. It’s the most common disorder and it’s easy to fake for attention or they are retards who are just obsessed with mental illness that they self diagnose.
Shittt not even sure why you'd wanna larp about such a stigmatized disorder
 
this is just what i look like at all times
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top