- Joined
- Jul 26, 2025
- Messages
- 14,572
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 20d 23h
- Reputation
- 42,018
u can tell a lot about someone from their yt home page 

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

very tuff bhaimine is just music
okidokiI’ll pass

nuhuhHow boring
no im low iq i just fixate on certain things every few weeksUgh you're soooo fucking performative lmaooo!!! The fucking oh my God you're just a fucking puppettttt like no you're not smart. You dont consume this shit at all

im a raging autist bhai if i was preformative id have tote bag pfp or somethinfI hateeee hate hate a performative bitchhh omg
im gonna subscribe to him
I don't even watch incel youtubers anymore, shit is depressingim gonna subscribe to him
Omg i love you!!im a raging autist bhai if i was preformative id have tote bag pfp or somethinf
jeez what is the top middle thing abt
Niko omolana spotted
ye neither i dont wanna be like thatI don't even watch incel youtubers anymore, shit is depressing
scientific technology its just gene editingjeez what is the top middle thing abt
what horror game ur favI'm not logged into my account on my pc but its mostly just horror games and pokemon(aVtism nVke)
My attention span is shitye neither i dont wanna be like that
too high iq 4 mescientific technology its just gene editing

same u should watch videos where u can listen and zone outMy attention span is shit
I dont even play them tbhwhat horror game ur fav
maybe sarcasm but thanks bhaiOmg i love you!!

I watch youngdefiant when I'm eating food tbh, that's all I open youtube forsame u should watch videos where u can listen and zone out
fair enoughI dont even play them tbh
never heard of em ill check it outI watch youngdefiant when I'm eating food tbh, that's all I open youtube for
whats the truth
I watched the first and third videos a while back pretty good
i saved the first one gonna watch tonight before i sleepI watched the first and third videos a while back pretty good