Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion what does ur youtube homepage look like

dipenhydramine

please stop me
Banned
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Messages
14,572
Solutions
2
Online time
20d 23h
Reputation
42,018
u can tell a lot about someone from their yt home page :200iq:

IMG_2239.png
 
Ugh you're soooo fucking performative lmaooo!!! The fucking oh my God you're just a fucking puppettttt like no you're not smart. You dont consume this shit at all
 
I hateeee hate hate a performative bitchhh omg
 
Ugh you're soooo fucking performative lmaooo!!! The fucking oh my God you're just a fucking puppettttt like no you're not smart. You dont consume this shit at all
no im low iq i just fixate on certain things every few weeks :peepoLove:
 
I'm not logged into my account on my pc but its mostly just horror games and pokemon(aVtism nVke)
 
I watch youngdefiant when I'm eating food tbh, that's all I open youtube for
never heard of em ill check it out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top