Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion what features do you consider striking?

the next o'pry

for example I consider a long tight submental with sharp cervicomental is super rare and striking
1565752815499.png 1565752897297.png 1565753041943.png

elongated, downwards-pointing Medial Canthus

1565753276693.png 1565753337034.png

what other features do you consider striking?

Brow ridges that don't stick out like road bumps.
1565759556225.png1565759681853.png
V shaped jawline.
1565759826501.png
And long, straight shaped eyebrows.
1565759879262.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
straight face side from the front which give the square Shape matching lips width with ipd freckle wide chin sloped forehead cheekbone shadow from a side view

straight face side from the front which give the square Shape matching lips width with ipd freckle wide chin sloped forehead cheekbone shadow from a side view
use an image to make the thread more complete

Large zygos
weronika-39.jpgweronika-45.jpg
817d14d0c4502a0503481e8c4fb0955513960324f75fd85c-jpg.3353

Attachments

• 817d14d0c4502a0503481e8c4fb0955513960324f75fd85c.jpg
    817d14d0c4502a0503481e8c4fb0955513960324f75fd85c.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 68
infra glabbelar notch + Brow ridges = top male model tier

1567054094525.png 1567054125166.png

also your infra glabbelar notch isn't that deep as gandy or o'pry and your chin doesn't align with your brow ridge and you don't have a ramus ( no offense) but you have a good nose size that fits your face

also your infra glabbelar notch isn't that deep as gandy or o'pry and your chin doesn't align with your brow ridge and you don't have a ramus ( no offense) but you have a good nose size that fits your face
None taken
I know it's entirely my fault for having terrible habits.
Chin doesn't align because of recession
No ramus because recession
It's all because of my mouthbreathing and bad neck posture.
It'll take about 10 years roughly to fix that but I can't complain it was my own error anyway.

None taken
I know it's entirely my fault for having terrible habits.
Chin doesn't align because of recession
No ramus because recession
It's all because of my mouthbreathing and bad neck posture.
It'll take about 10 years roughly to fix that but I can't complain it was my own error anyway.
how old are you bro? cope but mew

Plus It's a true side profile shot.
No one looks good in those
images

It works bro I have made substantial progress.
I just still have a very long way to go.
me too I've been looksmaxxing since January I have progress a lot

your ancestor
Richard Dawkins Tells Fox News It's 'Disgraceful' That GOP ...

That's not how evolution works buddy boyo. Our Hominin ancestors split off from Hominidae (Great apes such as gorillas) approximately 13 million years ago. If gorillas were my direct ancestor then Homo Sapiens wouldn't exist.

Over for this gorilla I nearly died looking at this abominable picture, even in the grave this gorilla is being mogged by Nephilim.
The top of the gorillas skull looks like the print someone leaves on a couch when they sit on it for hours.

This is a superior skull, I heard woman sometimes break into these museums and use the skulls backward growth as a dildo.
iu

Richard Dawkins Tells Fox News It's 'Disgraceful' That GOP ...'s 'Disgraceful' That GOP ...

That's not how evolution works buddy boyo. Our Hominin ancestors split off from Hominidae (Great apes such as gorillas) approximately 13 million years ago. If gorillas were my direct ancestor then Homo Sapiens wouldn't exist.
koko?

Richard Dawkins Tells Fox News It's 'Disgraceful' That GOP ...'s 'Disgraceful' That GOP ...

I do not like this disgusting goyim subhuman Dawkins always pushing evolution. Where are the Nephilim added in his evolution theories? Thats right nowhere.

He is a total goyim subhuman liar, matter a fact I met him in the woods a couple weeks ago while I was hunting for goyim. This is the picture I took of him before he got away:
iu

I do not like this disgusting goyim subhuman Dawkins always pushing evolution. Where are the Nephilim added in his evolution theories? Thats right nowhere.

He is a total goyim subhuman liar, matter a fact I met him in the woods a couple weeks ago while I was hunting for goyim. This is the picture I took of him before he got away:
iu
ty for your service goyim
Reddit Gold