Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion what happened to marvel?

Which movies did u watch post endgame?
Idk, from marvel I've seen pretty much all of spiderman because that's the only superhero by them I like, the original Avengers, the two Iron man movies, some Thor movies and some Captain America movies, that's years ago though
 
Idk, from marvel I've seen pretty much all of spiderman because that's the only superhero by them I like, the original Avengers, the two Iron man movies, some Thor movies and some Captain America movies, that's years ago though
Marvel fell off Ngl, I used to always hear about it but after Spider-Man (the one after endgame) I never heard of it until the void shir (Idk what that is)
 
New movies are boring
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top