- Joined
- May 16, 2025
- Messages
- 2,937
- Solutions
- 18
- Online time
- 1d 17h
- Reputation
- 11,820
after endgame i havent heard much about it , is the new movies any good?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Which movies did u watch post endgame?
Idk, from marvel I've seen pretty much all of spiderman because that's the only superhero by them I like, the original Avengers, the two Iron man movies, some Thor movies and some Captain America movies, that's years ago thoughWhich movies did u watch post endgame?
Marvel fell off Ngl, I used to always hear about it but after Spider-Man (the one after endgame) I never heard of it until the void shir (Idk what that is)Idk, from marvel I've seen pretty much all of spiderman because that's the only superhero by them I like, the original Avengers, the two Iron man movies, some Thor movies and some Captain America movies, that's years ago though
I'm a DC comics fan
I'm a DC comics fan
dc mogsI'm a DC comics fan
entertainment for 30yo infants