Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion what i should do for improve my look?

Abdou log

20yo late bloomer, 20% body fat and bad posture. what my flaws and how i can fix it .

Attachments

• IMG_4423.jpeg
    IMG_4423.jpeg
    463.2 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4246.jpeg
    IMG_4246.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_4247.jpeg
    IMG_4247.jpeg
    236.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4248.jpeg
    IMG_4248.jpeg
    223.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4613.jpeg
    IMG_4613.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes, you can work on that also but I think the other steps are more important
Already start fixing my skin i ger ruined of beard today and my teeth idk maybe mewing can fix them, so what i should do symmetry?

Already start fixing my skin i ger ruined of beard today and my teeth idk maybe mewing can fix them, so what i should do symmetry?
If its jaw chew only on the weaker side, sleep on back, for everything do guasha or use your hands, MEW! Mewing is not cope, MEW!

Also get rid of the rounded eyebrow look, you can shave off the ends a bit (search up how on tiktok or smth so u dont f**k up) dont be scared to draw with chalk or smth to see what it would look like

Back