Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What is my face and how much potential do I have PS IM BLACK

Kahlil

16 M I did surgery to take out part of my stomach because my metabolism was cooked Ps im black how do I de bloat and im 220 rn my goal in 180 do u think I go lower btw I don't know a lot im just tryna to be better lmk how to debloat and what hair cut and also my good features

sheeit n***a fuk u need all dat surgeries for anyways, niggy get yo black ass a mo'fuckin scat pack, dat all a thug need

mo fucka talkin bout i wanna looks better, mane fuk u be a cracka ? bitch get yo ass in the mo fuggin gym, get yo black ass a hellcat, some mo fuckin braids or dreads and be a black fuckin thug homie

16 M I did surgery to take out part of my stomach because my metabolism was cooked Ps im black how do I de bloat and im 220 rn my goal in 180 do u think I go lower btw I don't know a lot im just tryna to be better lmk how to debloat and what hair cut and also my good features
n***a ur fat as fuck, you don’t need to debloat you need to get lean. Come back once you are 15% body fat minimum.

base isnt too bad
just do the following

1. lose face fat
2. get long hair , black people with long and well kept hair are underrated , i know a stacypreet she dates one
3. use a moisturizer for face
4. gain muscle
5.thicker eyebrows