Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What is the ideal height for a male ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That's nice !
Mom's on diet already imma start gymcelling again as soon as I'm done with this semester
I don't go to the gym
I don't like to go anywhere
I have to go to school and gym consistently now
School started on 4 April
Have not even been there 10 days

If you found a guy who was tall and good looking, and he was really kind and he had a great personality but had a 4.5-5 inch cock, would you leave him?
no, it would grow anyway right
people who want monster sizes are not real tbh and it’s not practical or realistic

it would be hard for me to find someone who matches me well anyway so if he has all those traits that would not make me leave
the only thing that would make me leave is micropenis or less than that

no, it would grow anyway right
people who want monster sizes are not real tbh and it’s not practical or realistic

it would be hard for me to find someone who matches me well anyway so if he has all those traits that would not make me leave
the only thing that would make me leave is micropenis or less than that
What are you talking about it would grow 😭 no, when people say inches they mean when the guy is hard, not a single person measures flaccid 😂 Lifefuel though

What are you talking about it would grow 😭 no, when people say inches they mean when the guy is hard, not a single person measures flaccid 😂 Lifefuel though
OHHHH HAHAHA
i didn’t know that
it sounds normal size to me but i don’t know what other people would think, me and my friends don’t ever talk about this
i think 3 and below is a no go

Cope, you’re just a femcel.
i literally have been wearing hijab for 10 years
my second bf tried to initiate with me and i had to take his hand out of my pants
the west isn’t the worlds default, sex before marriage is so taboo in my culture and religion

Cope, you’re just a femcel.
my phone glitched when i wanted to reply to you ahg, it’s funny because we women, no matter how ugly we are there are always men who want to fuck with us, but it’s way harder for men to find women lol, she said she’s a virgin due to religious beliefs so, cope you’re just an incel

my phone glitched when i wanted to reply to you ahg, it’s funny because we women, no matter how ugly we are there are always men who want to f**k with us, but it’s way harder for men to find women lol, she said she’s a virgin due to religious beliefs so, cope you’re just an incel
I was kidding, she’s obv not a femcel but you’re right, I am an incel and will probably rope in a few years. Brutal world we live in and I’d do anything to just be a normal MTN human but man my dad completely screwed over my genetics.

I was kidding, she’s obv not a femcel but you’re right, I am an incel and will probably rope in a few years. Brutal world we live in and I’d do anything to just be a normal MTN human but man my dad completely screwed over my genetics.
(and this is the moment when i try to kinda bluepill you) no man!!!! just have hope, tbh women also date ugly guys (i can show you pics of the guys i’ve liked/dated)