Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What is the ideal height for a male ?

Don't rope

If all goes to shit just find a hobby and go absolutely all in on it. Or become a NEET, perma rotter etc.

What are you facially?
I’ll never NEET, I’ll always work hard and find a meaning in life regardless of the situation. Imma complainer but don’t quit, the only time I’d quit is if it all goes downhill and there’s a bullet and a gun next to me waiting to signal to my brain that my life is over. And maybe just then, will Jesus Christ give me a signal that hope is found, or maybe instead Satan will give me a signal that I lost hope two times in one shot. Regardless, I’ll likely just end up roping in my mid 20s because of my face. I’m a high subhuman - to low LTN, because of shit eye area, lower third, and coloring.
(and this is the moment when i try to kinda bluepill you) no man!!!! just have hope, tbh women also date ugly guys (i can show you pics of the guys i’ve liked/dated)
Let me see, i’m sure they mog me though.

Do you think women would want to date me ?
idk how you look man, but the men i dated/liked were funny and kinda a lil bit weird, women like men who are weird in a “lol i’ll send you pepe the frog with his autistic girlfriend memes and say us” (depends on the kinds of women you like but pretty much that idk)

why NEET? i know y’all depressed and stuff but why y’all want to be NEETS?
Only way I am happy

I went to grab food downstairs today at about 3pm. Just woke up and I had to cross a group of guys. When I walked past them I heard them say my name and laughed? ( not sure what they said ) and I just made no eye contact, got my food and went back.

Cried a little after locking my door, my life is too different to theirs. I want to work at a remote or recluse type job or NEET.

This is the only path I'm happy with. There is nothing wrong with being a NEET anyways, if you know there is no hope or have come to accept that trying is futile and chances of success is very low.

I’ll never NEET, I’ll always work hard and find a meaning in life regardless of the situation. Imma complainer but don’t quit, the only time I’d quit is if it all goes downhill and there’s a bullet and a gun next to me waiting to signal to my brain that my life is over. And maybe just then, will Jesus Christ give me a signal that hope is found, or maybe instead Satan will give me a signal that I lost hope two times in one shot. Regardless, I’ll likely just end up roping in my mid 20s because of my face. I’m a high subhuman - to low LTN, because of shit eye area, lower third, and coloring.

ok i’ll send you the pics privately

idk how you look man, but the men i dated/liked were funny and kinda a lil bit weird, women like men who are weird in a “lol i’ll send you pepe the frog with his autistic girlfriend memes and say us”
Lil bit weird how though?
depends on the kinds of women you like but pretty much that idk)
Only requirement is nice and loyal

how can you send pics/messages privately on here ?

I’m a high subhuman - to low LTN, because of shit eye area, lower third, and coloring.
I hope things get better for ya, you have good work ethic, you should be doing great in a while from now. :peepoLove:

Wish you all the best

depends on how tall the girl is
my tall friends need 6ft+ cause they are already 5'8 and 5'10
I find this contradicting to my own experiences with "tall women" iv been a few "tall" women in my life and have found the taller a women is. The less she cares about an inch or 2 in height. Almost as if being tall as a women. Makes you less picky. I'm sure you can find examples that counter my own experiences however I have been with women who are within a inch less than me say 5'10 ( one of my exs) and she was never picky about me being 5'11. Of course with shoes I was 6 foot. It's also odd that I see in later life tall women ending up with men shorter than them too in the long run. Seen plenty of this in my life. Lol one of my exs mother was taller than her own dad.

Matter fact I find the shorter the women is. The more she cares. Like one of my exs who was 4'7 all she cared about if you was 6 foot.

I hope things get better for ya, you have good work ethic, you should be doing great in a while from now. :peepoLove:

Wish you all the best
I’m just gonna 9-5 slave myself and hopefully build some money to invest. I don’t care anymore man, don’t got friends or anyone who cares about me. It is what it is, the only thing left to do is improve. Impossible to get any more rock bottom than it is now.

I was kidding, she’s obv not a femcel but you’re right, I am an incel and will probably rope in a few years. Brutal world we live in and I’d do anything to just be a normal MTN human but man my dad completely screwed over my genetics.
focus on improving other areas of your life if you cant improve your face, dont rope just because of your looks or because of women, your life should be for you not based on how many women you pull

I find this contradicting to my own experiences with "tall women" iv been a few "tall" women in my life and have found the taller a women is. The less she cares about an inch or 2 in height. Almost as if being tall as a women. Makes you less picky. I'm sure you can find examples that counter my own experiences however I have been with women who are within a inch less than me say 5'10 ( one of my exs) and she was never picky about me being 5'11. Of course with shoes I was 6 foot. It's also odd that I see in later life tall women ending up with men shorter than them too in the long run. Seen plenty of this in my life. Lol one of my exs mother was taller than her own dad.

Matter fact I find the shorter the women is. The more she cares. Like one of my exs who was 4'7 all she cared about if you was 6 foot.
thats very interesting, i guess i was only going off of my own tall friends preferences, which doesnt apply to everyone

i think the short women are just after the height gap, which is considered cute, but overrated now tbh.

Does dick size matter?
Well I am kind of weird in that regard because I don't find intimate things enjoyable anyway. For example I am completely repulsed by kissing and wouldn't date someone who wanted to kiss since I think it is so unpleasant.

But since im weird I guess size doesn't matter very much since I don't desire being intimate anyway. The average person probably feels differently than I do though 💀