Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News What kind of contant would you like to see

Nihilus

Ϫ The One Lord of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
give me some questions and article suggestions in this thread and ill do my research on them
i expect other high IQ posters to provide some content as well

How to get deep-set eyes would be great.

What I would like to see is a deep-dive into whether or not activated charcoal is carcinogenic.

I have been unable to find anything on the SEO lamestream websites and blogs. But since charcoal is just burnt wood, and they say eating burnt foods is carcinogenic, it doesn't add up how the lamestream websites say that activated charcoal is not carcinogenic at all. If activated charcoal isn't carcinogenic, then why should burnt toast be carcinogenic either?

I had some activate charcoal for teeth whitening that didn't smell at all. But I accidentally spilled it all over (that stuff is hard to clean.) So I purchased some cheap charcoal from another brand, and it smelled so bad. Then that is when I realized that activated charcoal might be carcinogenic.

Back