- Joined
- Feb 25, 2026
- Messages
- 1,991
- Reputation
- 2,707
Today a girl in my school said that I have a really pretty except for my nose.So now I don’t now how to fix it in the future.I am a bit Greek so that’s why I have a little bump or smth
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Oh,what could I doMaxilla is beyond shit
i think the maxilla looks a bit worse honestly the greek nose isnt that bad i actually like it a lotVor maxilla or nose,because I just will do one thing so what is worse
Is it ressest? I don’t now anything about thati think the maxilla looks a bit worse honestly the greek nose isnt that bad i actually like it a lot
i dont know much about maxilla surgery but i think youll get much better information if you ask a doctorI mean what hardmaxx fixes that?
I fear the problem is my maxillaI got septorhino in early 2020, my nose was broken bad. Yours is fine icl
i really love your nose; it suits you wellToday a girl in my school said that I have a really pretty except for my nose.So now I don’t now how to fix it in the future.I am a bit Greek so that’s why I have a little bump or smth
Thank youui really love your nose; it suits you well