Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What should I do for a hairstyle

Duffën

Trying to become better
IMG_8112.jpegI have a diamond face shape but I can’t find a hairstyle that really suits me should I change it or should I keep it?

By the looks of it you have a fringe which is a good hair style but i really cant tell from the side. Whenever you get a haircut avoid high fades or tapers as it makes your head look more pointy. If you want you can try and do a middle part but it might not look as good because of ur hair type

imo a curly mullet would look nice asl on you just grow your hair out on the top more. curly mullet, low fade or taper is what i would go for. (if you go for taper get markings they are like designs, my 8/10 friend got a taper with a spider web design on his back)

imo a curly mullet would look nice asl on you just grow your hair out on the top more. curly mullet, low fade or taper is what i would go for. (if you go for taper get markings they are like designs hair salon near me, my 8/10 friend got a taper with a spider web design on his back)
Does anyone have any directions on how to do the hairstyles? I figured away how to do some of Leia's, some I have to use a wig for and others I can do my own hair. But there has to be some directions out there that say how to do the Handmaidens hair and all the other fun hairstyles. if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Back