Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious What should I do to ascend

Teybrad

New member
Joined
Jan 30, 2026
Messages
1
Online time
1h 30m
Reputation
3
I’m 14 5’4 so height isn’t a strong suite
I also get glasses this week so idk if that’ll help or nerf me
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    484.8 KB · Views: 15
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    388.2 KB · Views: 14
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    450.5 KB · Views: 14
I’m 14 5’4 so height isn’t a strong suite
I also get glasses this week so idk if that’ll help or nerf me
debloat
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top