Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What should I do to test if fascia improvement works?

Whitepill

永遠に憧れる
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established ★★★
I will take photos n chit and keep track of how my skin feels, but what should I do besides the exercises of rolling out foot on a ball, spreading toe, and walking on rocks and concrete. Or other lifestyle changes I should complete

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It sounds like cap but idk

jfl
no proof it can change the face, how can it even do that lol the fascia only goes to the back of the head

it’s a thing with collagen it seems possible but also bs

Will likely barely change
Like my nostrils are technically connected to my asshole, im not gonna start blowing my nose to flush out my stomach

Will likely barely change
Like my nostrils are technically connected to my asshole, im not gonna start blowing my nose to flush out my stomach
It may change collagen which would be interesting.