Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll What steroid is best used for looksmaxxing the ramus and jawline??

howtomogg

Testosterone, trenbolone, oxymetholone, methandrostenolone, nandrolone, stanozolol, boldenone, oxandrolone, decadurabolin , sarms

Testosterone, trenbolone, oxymetholone, methandrostenolone, nandrolone, stanozolol, boldenone, oxandrolone, decadurabolin , sarms
Tren will absolutely looksmax anyone due to its effects of strongly masculinizing you and helps you stay lean because it's suppresses cortisol . But it's f*****g horrible for your health. As a quick looksmax nothing comes close I looked like a different human on tren.

Testosterone will do the same over longer periods as long as you don't bloat max and over eat but it's a slow burn. Tren is everything testosterone is but faster stronger and deeper. But obviously it can effect everyone slightly different

I no longer touch tren but when I wanna edge myself towards a better look later I will use tren for a very short run to minimize my health complications.

As a general guideline I wouldn't touch any steroids if I was under the age of 20. I'm 27. I got on legit TRT at 25 so my use case wasn't exactly the same as others but obviously using TRT gave me an excuse to focus more on bodybuilding

Btw if you touch steroids at all expect body hair to grow in places you didn't think was possible. Before anything I couldn't grow hair on my chest and belly. Now I get it near my neck. Chest and body. Though I tend to shave it and my hair isn't exactly thick like some bears iv seen who look like wooly mammoths It's Def gave my body a different look. I kinda miss having a smooth body

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
anything that boosts T (bone density and dimorphism), hgh, maybe even some estrogen to aid with the bone development
common myth estrogen closes growth plates early- proven . just remembered i should tell u that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Btw if you touch steroids at all expect body hair to grow in places you didn't think was possible. Before anything I couldn't grow hair on my chest and belly. Now I get it near my neck. Chest and body. Though I tend to shave it and my hair isn't exactly thick like some bears iv seen who look like wooly mammoths It's Def gave my body a different look. I kinda miss having a smooth body
how do i make sure that doesn't happen? im already naturally androgenic so 🙏
Tren will absolutely looksmax anyone due to its effects of strongly masculinizing you and helps you stay lean because it's suppresses cortisol . But it's f*****g horrible for your health. As a quick looksmax nothing comes close I looked like a different human on tren.

Testosterone will do the same over longer periods as long as you don't bloat max and over eat but it's a slow burn. Tren is everything testosterone is but faster stronger and deeper. But obviously it can effect everyone slightly different

I no longer touch tren but when I wanna edge myself towards a better look later I will use tren for a very short run to minimize my health complications.

As a general guideline I wouldn't touch any steroids if I was under the age of 20. I'm 27. I got on legit TRT at 25 so my use case wasn't exactly the same as others but obviously using TRT gave me an excuse to focus more on bodybuilding
does tren cause hair?