Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What style is more attractive? Classic or Trendy?

thereisahope

I like the 1950s style, where guys wore polos, khakis, buttoned-down shirts, solid colored u necks, and their hair was short slicked back or side parted. Think like James Dean or Marlon Brando. But it's not really in fashion. Should I go for a more trendy style instead? For reference, I'm 19.

I like the 1950s style, where guys wore polos, khakis, buttoned-down shirts, solid colored u necks, and their hair was short slicked back or side parted. Think like James Dean or Marlon Brando. But it's not really in fashion. Should I go for a more trendy style instead? For reference, I'm 19.
no, you should establish dominance with something that isn’t trendy but it’s good looking, being trendy is for htn

Old money wins every time. It makes you look like you have your shit together. Take George Clooney, for example. The only caveat is that you must be physically attractive to begin with and fill out the clothes you're wearing, or else you look like picrel.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 12
Old money wins every time. It makes you look like you have your shit together. Take George Clooney, for example. The only caveat is that you must be physically attractive to begin with and fill out the clothes you're wearing, or else you look like picrel.
Lol

not really bruv, you just need to adapt your wardrobe on a comfortable yuxtapone of trendy, casual and fashion old money style, some people just buy shit because they saw a tiktok telling that they would look right, but you need to make your own “avant garde” style wearing something that makes you look harmonious on your body

IMG_3657.jpeg
not really bruv, you just need to adapt your wardrobe on a comfortable yuxtapone of trendy, casual and fashion old money style, some people just buy shit because they saw a tiktok telling that they would look right, but you need to make your own “avant garde” style wearing something that makes you look harmonious on your body

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rikwa Fashion & Style 4
improver4444 Looksmaxxing 9
Hudson Hair Advice 10
F Hair Advice 9