- Joined
- Aug 23, 2026
- Messages
- 823
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 3d 22h
- Reputation
- 1,424
I’ve always hated wearing sunscreen because it always made me feel like shit
My skin would be sticky, greasy, my eyes would burn sometimes
I’ve been without sunscreen for a while but I know it’s one of THE most important things in looksmaxxing so I tried it again
I’m on my second day of using it and I fucking hate it
Can someone PLEASE tell me a good sunscreen that will work for me
My skin would be sticky, greasy, my eyes would burn sometimes
I’ve been without sunscreen for a while but I know it’s one of THE most important things in looksmaxxing so I tried it again
I’m on my second day of using it and I fucking hate it
Can someone PLEASE tell me a good sunscreen that will work for me