Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion What sunscreen do you use?

tension

Well-known member
Established
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
823
Solutions
3
Online time
3d 22h
Reputation
1,424
I’ve always hated wearing sunscreen because it always made me feel like shit

My skin would be sticky, greasy, my eyes would burn sometimes

I’ve been without sunscreen for a while but I know it’s one of THE most important things in looksmaxxing so I tried it again

IMG_0105.webp


I’m on my second day of using it and I fucking hate it

Can someone PLEASE tell me a good sunscreen that will work for me
 
that's a good choice if it matches your skin color
 
I’ve always hated wearing sunscreen because it always made me feel like shit

My skin would be sticky, greasy, my eyes would burn sometimes

I’ve been without sunscreen for a while but I know it’s one of THE most important things in looksmaxxing so I tried it again

View attachment 417270

I’m on my second day of using it and I fucking hate it

Can someone PLEASE tell me a good sunscreen that will work for me
Maybe try Neurogena Hydroboost spf 50
 
I’ve always hated wearing sunscreen because it always made me feel like shit

My skin would be sticky, greasy, my eyes would burn sometimes

I’ve been without sunscreen for a while but I know it’s one of THE most important things in looksmaxxing so I tried it again

View attachment 417270

I’m on my second day of using it and I fucking hate it

Can someone PLEASE tell me a good sunscreen that will work for me
i just rarely go outside and stay mostly pale
 

Attachments

  • video_2026-09-02_20-52-42.mp4
    983.6 KB
tinted sunscreen is dumb imo
i LOVE the beauty of joseon day dew sunscreen
but if you want tinted they have a tinted mineral dayscreen (SPF 30)
they also wont give you a whitecast!
 
tinted sunscreen is dumb imo
i LOVE the beauty of joseon day dew sunscreen
but if you want tinted they have a tinted mineral dayscreen (SPF 30)
they also wont give you a whitecast!
Where do you order it
 
Where do you order it
online but since olive young may come to sephora soon in person
beauty of joseon is low-key the only korean skincare that i like
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top