Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What surgery can fix my face

yo dude. Ur face is honestly pretty shapely already, you have good brow ridge and nose shape (normal for ur ethnicity I believe) and also good maxilla/cheekbones and jaw definition (which is pretty rare). I don't think you need surgery, maybe try mewing to just look meaner and get a more square gonial angle?

If this post isn't u tryna flex and u actually want advice, I literally can't suggest anything except widening eye area (orbital box osteotomy if you can find a doctor crazy enough to do it). But ur face is quite decent already, why do you think you need something like surgery? Might wanna look at the personality at this point.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
yo dude. Ur face is honestly pretty shapely already, you have good brow ridge and nose shape (normal for ur ethnicity I believe) and also good maxilla/cheekbones and jaw definition (which is pretty rare). I don't think you need surgery, maybe try mewing to just look meaner and get a more square gonial angle?

If this post isn't u tryna flex and u actually want advice, I literally can't suggest anything except widening eye area (orbital box osteotomy if you can find a doctor crazy enough to do it). But ur face is quite decent already, why do you think you need something like surgery? Might wanna look at the personality at this point.
I have destroyed under eyes, nasolabial folds and philtrum

Back