Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What to use for under eyes

Pamola

New member
Joined
Aug 8, 2026
Messages
22
Online time
9h 59m
Reputation
17
I’ve been looking around for stuff to help my itachi lines but I really don’t have any idea what to use, I’m already focusing on getting more sleep and I have been hydrating more, also been using a caffeine and matrixyl cream for 3 weeks now. Do I buy volufiline? Or should I bs my infras? I don’t feel like my infras are recessed tbh, if I stretch the skin out the lines and all hollowness disappear so I might just have to sleep more but any ideas are welcomed
 
ant except bs gng, filler or fat grafting
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top