Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

What type of physique do girls like?

Tim

The one who left it all behind
Established Member
I've seen a video where a guy (joe fazer) ask random people on the street what body type they prefer in a guy video:
. and the results kinda shocked me. i myself am going to the gym for almost 1 and a half year now (Not for girls though). and my dream physique is something like a fushiguro toji (jjk) physique basically a v taper with a big chest and big arms. but i was wondering would a physique like that actually make you less attractive? and why do girls prefer dad bods over a guy who is jacked.

they only say dadbod to seem different just like they say they prefer dark skin or bbc cuz virtue signalling

Their actions almost always tell a different story though.

Ideal body that is virtually universally accepted is a V taper with 12-15 % bf. More than that then u risk too wide of a waist but carry too little bf then you look gross and like an anatomy graph.

He was flexing in the pic which made his viens pop scaring the girls, unflexed and no pump joe's physique mogs the rest. Having some muscles will always get more attention because it shows through clothes while a skinnier physique doesn't. Girls also prefer an effortless look in pics also which could play a part. And white & asian girls tend to go for slimmer guys compared to hispanics and black.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But i also think to much muscle scares away the girls. Do you think toji's physique scares away girls or atract girls

Definitely attracts, guys with dad bods are not getting approached by girls unless they are extremely tall and facially attractive or have money. In general guys with wide shoulders slim waist and large arms and are decently facially attractive get the most attention and it's easier to have an aesthetic face with a lower body fat and good muscle base.

As a girl, I like when they have muscles. But they also gotta have some fat on their body. I think most girls don’t love the shredded look..