Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Whats my rating and what can I do to improve?

Face loss therapy/or face fat loss methods
Your eyebrows are pretty good but i would get them professionally done
Skinmaxx this will make sure tht you face stands out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The number 1 thing you should do is find a way too lose face fat and you will immediately see an improvement.
Thanks, do you know where I can find a way to fix asymmetrical lips I think those hold me back to

Thanks, do you know where I can find a way to fix asymmetrical lips I think those hold me back to
Well your lips could be bigger honestly but it is good that you have wide lips so you should be ok for now

low mtn
try improving:
nose - reduce nose fat look up on yt
facial asymmetry - mewing, train jaw
eye area - idk man get some sleep

Back