Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Story Whats wrong with this website

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
i was planning leaving if the forum stays dead
even astrocucks couldnt revive it

this r****d @sigma telling everyone to get a buzzcut

the "must-reads" being whole bunch of generic bs botb wannabes

@sexlesstosexles estrogen obsessed tranny

@Raj grandick indian dog butthurt after he got rated

rating section is all subhumans

whole section dedicated to mewing:ROFLMAO:

"female looksmaxxing" section:ROFLMAO:
women baiting and fishing for compliments

astrosky worship

some n***a just stole a whole .org botb thread and posted with no credit

JUST f*****g LOL at u guys mocking .org when u know its clearly better (coming from someone who self deleted)
one @clavicular or @orc thread is worth this whole forum

@i_love_roosters @Narcissus🥀 @Sushifart @Liliaceae
I heard JohnBaza threads are also very contrubiting to looksmax.org. He is even better than clavicular and orc. If only he was on this site as well 😥

Do you not know JohnBaza? He is one of the greatest minds of .org. The Great trio consists of JohnBaza, Xangsane and FunkyFlamingo
Idgaf about and they shouldn't come here they are bad people

He is 135 IQ and is big slayer. He is a really great user. I will invite him to this site. My name on .org is Xangsane btw
My namd is Master on .org and dont invite anyone if u don't have tits

I'm here just to troll, .org have 700+ applications waiting approval and they barely accept, so dalits join here. Very true words when you rosted those subhumans
W-wait how d-did you say R-word.
That's so offensive
My reddit mod brain tells me to report yuuuuu

A-and astrosky is god. Okay.
Damn bro, if you don't like it, isn't it easier to leave the forum than to waste time on it?

He is 135 IQ and is big slayer. He is a really great user. I will invite him to this site. My name on .org is Xangsane btw
Lmao give it up. We only accept hoping not coping.

Back