Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Whats your looksmaxxing routine?

leoflashjr

Like what are currently doing to fully max your physical potential.
Personally:
•Mewing(6months)
•Bonesmashing(Just starting out)
•Gym(1 year of bodyweight exercises at home and now for abt a month in an actual gym)
•Neck exercises(Neck curls)
•Nutrition wise(I try to eat as much food that i know its healthy and I try to get down abt 2800 cal x day but I don’t really count the macros and stuff)
•Skincare(Facewash and moisturizer 2x per day and I am currently looking for a good exfoliator to use about twice per week.
Probably forgot some stuff but i think these are like the top ones
What about you ?

• Mewing (7 months)
  • Chewing
  • Bonesmashing( considering it; seems quite dangerous)
  • Gym
  • NeckMaxing
  • Fasting
  • Peppermint oil for eyebrows(had quite decent results up until now)
  • Tanning( it will give me a few points in attractiveness i reckon, probably 0.3 or a bit more)
  • General Skincare ( my skin hasn't been that bad for a few years now)
  • HeightMaxing ( highly skeptical, but still giving it a shot) This includes nutrition.
These are the top ones

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Mewing (7 months)
  • Chewing
  • Bonesmashing( considering it; seems quite dangerous)
  • Gym
  • NeckMaxing
  • Fasting
  • Peppermint oil for eyebrows(had quite decent results up until now)
  • Tanning( it will give me a few points in attractiveness i reckon, probably 0.3 or a bit more)
  • General Skincare ( my skin hasn't been that bad for a few years now)
  • HeightMaxing ( highly skeptical, but still giving it a shot) This includes nutrition.
These are the top ones
Could you please shortly elaborate on the height maxing and how do you plan to bonesmash so i can see if i can learn sth or teach you sth idk

Could you please shortly elaborate on the height maxing and how do you plan to bonesmash so i can see if i can learn sth or teach you sth idk

For HeightMaxing, i'm just trying to follow a proper diet, with high amounts of protein, fasting to contribute to growth hormone secretion, sleeping at 10pm, swimming and i'm going to choose one of these methods stated in this thread: https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/index.php?threads/extra-chromosome-height-guide-full.170/

For bone smashing: i was just thinking for 3setsx100reps of light punches and 3x3 of hard punches on my cheekbones, although idk if i'll do it, given that my palate is narrow, but my cheekbones are prominent, so i am afraid it will become too much in the future. I AM NOT RECOMMENDING YOU OR ANYONE TO DO BONESMASHING; DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK SAME GOES FOR THE THREAD THAT I LINKED ABOUT HEIGHT.

For HeightMaxing, i'm just trying to follow a proper diet, with high amounts of protein, fasting to contribute to growth hormone secretion, sleeping at 10pm, swimming and i'm going to choose one of these methods stated in this thread: https://forum.looksmaxxing.com/index.php?threads/extra-chromosome-height-guide-full.170/

For bone smashing: i was just thinking for 3setsx100reps of light punches and 3x3 of hard punches on my cheekbones, although idk if i'll do it, given that my palate is narrow, but my cheekbones are prominent, so i am afraid it will become too much in the future. I AM NOT RECOMMENDING YOU OR ANYONE TO DO BONESMASHING; DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK SAME GOES FOR THE THREAD THAT I LINKED ABOUT HEIGHT.
yes i understand i was actually planning to do the same in regards to bonesmashing just the light punches,as in height i still dont know what imma do but i do wanna get taller as im 177 cm

• Mewing
  • Bonesmashing
  • Face pulling
  • Gym
  • Anti-Aging Drugs/Nootropics
  • Supplementation
  • Fasting
  • Cold Showers
  • Hot Baths
  • Tongue Chewing
  • Mouth Taping
  • Jelqing
  • Dermarolling + Minoxidil

• Mewing
  • Bonesmashing
  • Face pulling
  • Gym
  • Supplementation
  • Fasting
  • Cold Showers
  • Hot Baths
  • Tongue Chewing
  • Mouth Taping
  • Jelqing
damn why anti aging drugs?And any info on face pulling...like short overview

Mewing(2 years and strong). Bonesmashing. Idk why I do 20 minutes of face punching with knuckles. Healthy diet.

When im 25, im going to start taking them in order to avoid the wall. Read astro sky's facepulling thread for info about that.
How effective do you reckon the drugs would be?

1. Grooming : eyebrows, facial hair maintenance.
2. Bone structure maxing : mewing, light bonesmashing.
3. Physique maxing : gym, (3 times a week)
4. height maxing : stretching, skipping, milk consumption twice every day. (currently 184 cm 17 yo, end goal is 191 cm).
5. Skincare : activated charcoal soap for face wash. I use goat milk soap, cause my skin reacts to normal soap. Apple cider vinegar. I drink lots of water daily as well.

1. Grooming : eyebrows, facial hair maintenance.
2. Bone structure maxing : mewing, light bonesmashing.
3. Physique maxing : gym, (3 times a week)
4. height maxing : stretching, skipping, milk consumption twice every day. (currently 184 cm 17 yo, end goal is 191 cm).
5. Skincare : activated charcoal soap for face wash. I use goat milk soap, cause my skin reacts to normal soap. Apple cider vinegar. I drink lots of water daily as well.
DO NOT USE CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE.

DO NOT USE CHARCOAL TOOTHPASTE.
It is a charcoal soap, not a toothpaste. I use it to wash my face as it removes impurities and makes my face brighter.

It is a charcoal soap, not a toothpaste. I use it to wash my face as it removes impurities and makes my face brighter.
Just incase you like charcoal too much don't buy the toothpaste.

• Gym
  • Diet
  • Neck training
  • 5L water everyday
  • Vitamins and supplements which increased test
  • 8hours sleep every night
  • Castor oil on eyelashes and eyebrows
  • Ashwaganda

Going to try jojoba oil and vit e oil for skin and under eye area
Also diuretics for facial bloat, because I have it a bit even when fairly low bf

[QUOTE="TubOfLard, post: 2433, member:
  • Gym
  • Diet
  • Neck training
  • 5L water everyday
  • Vitamins and supplements which increased test
  • 8hours sleep every night
  • Castor oil on eyelashes and eyebrows
  • Ashwaganda

Going to try jojoba oil and vit e oil for skin and under eye area
Also diuretics for facial bloat, because I have it a bit even when fairly low bf
[/QUOTE
You forgot mewing

g
  • Mewing
  • Bonesmashing
  • Face pulling
  • Gym
  • Supplementation
  • Fasting
  • Cold Showers
  • Hot Baths
  • Tongue Chewing
  • Mouth Taping
  • Jelqing
got any results from jelqing?

ngl forgot i made this thread...any of the new guys or if you have changed something in your routine post it here

Mewing
Bonesmashing
Facepulling
Chewing
Supplements (Zinc, magnesium, D3, K2, B complex, Vitamin C and Ashwagandha)
Testosteronemax
height max (i'm 15 and 5'8 i want to be 6'2/6'3)
Diet
Gonna buy castor oil
2-3 L water a day
8-10 hours sleep
Fap once a week
Cold to luke warm showers
Curlsmaxing
Neckmaxing
Everyday 1 hour biking
Every other day weight exercises

Mewing
Bonesmashing
Facepulling
Chewing
Supplements (Zinc, magnesium, D3, K2, B complex, Vitamin C and Ashwagandha)
Testosteronemax
height max (i'm 15 and 5'8 i want to be 6'2/6'3)
Diet
Gonna buy castor oil
2-3 L water a day
8-10 hours sleep
Fap once a week
Cold to luke warm showers
Curlsmaxing
Neckmaxing
Everyday 1 hour biking
Every other day weight exercises
legit good stuff tell me more about your bonesmashing like what are you trying to enhance the zygos ?andd how

legit good stuff tell me more about your bonesmashing like what are you trying to enhance the zygos ?andd how
mostly zygos and brow ridge, sometimes chin or mandible but mostly i got some pimples and i dont want scars all over my chin.
i smash with light pressure maybe around 20-30 minutes every other day on the zygos with knuckles. and for browrdige 10 minutes maybe with knuckles or like a phone's side.
i got k2+d3 supplements of 50mcg i take them the day bonesmash. (i don't know if this helps or not, i don't take them everyday)
I eat eggs, chicken and some vegetables containing k2

here some foods:

i also don't know if i f**k myself up bcs im in puberty lol

it works but you should add dick stretching if you jelq, pumping is less effort and girth and length at the same time.
Are the results for pumping all permanent?

Are the results for pumping all permanent?
It depends tbh, I've heard that wearing a penis sleeve can help cement your penis gains by allowing your dick to grow and repair in a stretched position, the trick is too keep an increased blood flow to the penis. I find that I don't need to wear one.

It depends tbh, I've heard that wearing a penis sleeve can help cement your penis gains by allowing your dick to grow and repair in a stretched position, the trick is too keep an increased blood flow to the penis. I find that I don't need to wear one.
Which penis pump are you using, what penis pump would you recommend for me considering that i'm 6.7'' by 5'' girth. I want it to be 7.5'' by 6'' girth?

Which penis pump are you using, what penis pump would you recommend for me considering that i'm 6.7'' by 5'' girth. I want it to be 7.5'' by 6'' girth?