Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Whats your plans on ascending?

at first i was doing maintenance to gain some muscle and some fat in the right places, i’ve completed that and finally have a nice base. i’m cutting now for about 10-20 weeks, 400-500 caloric deficit. i plan on losing 10-20 lbs of fat, depends on how im looking. i will be eating 1g of protein per lb of body weight, 10k+ steps a day, 6x of gym per week to support my muscle and maybe gain more, and once i hit a plateau i will really start getting my additional cardio in. for everything else, just doing my skincare, letting my hair grow, that’s pretty much it. week 3 of this starts tmr :peepoclap:

this means you don’t have enough lean mass on you, many skinny people still look bloated due to that. what you need is muscle, a proper diet that is protein focused and whole foods, enough water, and good sleep.
How much does a proper diet costs in boorger land?

How much does a proper diet costs in boorger land?
not much, i buy a shit ton of eggs, steak, bread, potatoes, fruits, and yogurt in bulk. that’s truly all you need. find a protein source you like, starchy carb you like, micronutrient dense fruit you like, etc etc. it’s quite simple and cheap.