Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Whats your plans on ascending?

Bro if I never saw you're face I swear to God I would've said you're a man, holy shit man you're obssesed with gymcelling, who would you rather date assuming they have the same personality.
View attachment 47055View attachment 47057
also i’m obsessed with gymmaxxing because it genuinely helps me with my anxiety and having an outlet to release any shit emotions, 100% of what you put into the gym will come back to you. you can’t say the same about people.

also i’m obsessed with gymmaxxing because it genuinely helps me with my anxiety and having an outlet to release any shit emotions, 100% of what you put into the gym will come back to you. you can’t say the same about people.
I'll give it that, it is a good rage outlet.

clearly not doing things the right way, diet and the way you train is important
Collegue maxxing, often need to sacrifice sleep, Diet and training days
my first 8-9 months I did gym in high-shcook and I did the majority of my progress there (skinny fat to skinny) but overall I did progressed i think. 180cm 67 kg -> 185 78 kg. Also I'm low in bf not skinny fat
All working out spikes it.
you reccomend me to not work out?

lip flip

not bc of philtrum but bc i just want bigger top lip
Dont do it, better to go for Permalip implants. They are a soft, solid silicone implant shaped like a natural lip. Permalip implants are a permanent solution. Or better yet be happy with your lips.

Only if you ate the proper diet. Since nearly everyone doesn't, including you I assume, then you may as well achieve a good physique. If you do however, care about keeping a youthful appearance, collagen, and longevity, then don't and get proper nutrients.

Collegue maxxing, often need to sacrifice sleep, Diet and training days
my first 8-9 months I did gym in high-shcook and I did the majority of my progress there (skinny fat to skinny) but overall I did progressed i think. 180cm 67 kg -> 185 78 kg. Also I'm low in bf not skinny fat

sleep is extremely important and it sounds like you eat chronically in a calorie deficit to just end up skinny after all of that.

Only if you ate the proper diet. Since nearly everyone doesn't, including you I assume, then you may as well achieve a good physique. If you do however, care about keeping a youthful appearance, collagen, and longevity, then don't and get proper nutrients.
I think I do have a proper diet
I eat meat or chicken every day along with other things, and I keep vitamin c on check, and I started to eat gellatin since aguachento reccomended it to get collagen. Do you think I need something more in my diet?

sleep is extremely important and it sounds like you eat chronically in a calorie deficit to just end up skinny after all of that.
I always ate a lot my skinny fat transformation had no diet changes. Sleep must be primak reason

I think I do have a proper diet
I eat meat or chicken every day along with other things, and I keep vitamin c on check, and I started to eat gellatin since aguachento reccomended it to get collagen. Do you think I need something more in my diet?
You're missing out on a lot. Do you eat vegetables? do you cook your meat? do you eat bread? I guarantee you, you do not have the proper diet.

do you track protein and calories? being precise is important.
Nope I just eat a ton and that's it
What I eat in a normal meal of chicken:
2 leg and thigh or 4-5 milanesa (like chicken breast slices but breaded)
Meat:
3-4 milanesa. I eat buttock of cow, cut on slices they are generslly bigger than chicken breasts slices
And then I accompany them with veggies

Nope I just eat a ton and that's it
What I eat in a normal meal of chicken:
2 leg and thigh or 4-5 milanesa (like chicken breast slices but breaded)
Meat:
3-4 milanesa. I eat buttock of cow, cut on slices they are generslly bigger than chicken breasts slices
And then I accompany them with veggies
yeah then i can’t take your word for thinking you eat enough, i need precise numbers. what you eat sounds like scraps, i eat more than you lol😭

How many chicken slices do you eat?
i eat steak, not chicken. steak has more fat in it which means more calories. i noticed you also eat lots of vegetables, vegetables will have you think you eat a lot when you aren’t. they are very low in calorie. when you don’t look at the numbers, you don’t realize how little or how much you are eating. you do not eat enough, accept that. NOBODY is an exception to thermodynamics.

i eat steak, not chicken. steak has more fat in it which means more calories. i noticed you also eat lots of vegetables, vegetables will have you think you eat a lot when you aren’t. they are very low in calorie. when you don’t look at the numbers, you don’t realize how little or how much you are eating. you do not eat enough, accept that. NOBODY is an exception to thermodynamics.
I'm not saying I'm an exception I'm saying that if I slept well I could take the nutrients better. Also I eat to the point of fullness always, I even ended up vomiting some times when I tried to pass it

I'm not saying I'm an exception I'm saying that if I slept well I could take the nutrients better. Also I eat to the point of fullness always, I even ended up vomiting some times when I tried to pass it
And my main is always chicken or meat not vegetables, they only accompany

-castor oil on eyebrows daily
- volufiline on lips daily
- 5L of water every day + caloric deficit for debloat
- tanning drops
- shoe lifts
- tret on nose everyday, hydrocortisone every 3rd day
-bonesmashing chin

will do another lipolab session if my nose doesnt shrink
essentially all cope

fullness still doesn’t mean it’s enough to grow, sorry to break it to you. during maintenance i had to eat past fullness to be able to grow, without tracking i would’ve made no progress JUST like you. being precise matters.

-castor oil on eyebrows daily
- volufiline on lips daily
- 5L of water every day + caloric deficit for debloat
- tanning drops
- shoe lifts
- tret on nose everyday, hydrocortisone every 3rd day

essentially all cope
What's tret and for what? The fat on nose?

And my main is always chicken or meat not vegetables, they only accompany
doesn’t matter, both are still low calorie things. you aren’t counting and just using yourself and your fullness as evidence, it’s just not.

@choripan i’ll give an example of how measuring fullness doesn’t work. if person a chose 3 eggs to eat in the morning and person b chose one cookie to eat in the morning, BOTH add up to 210 calories. which one will be more full? person a. person b will continue to eat more because cookies are calorie dense and low volume. this works for vegetables as well, that is why vegetables are a hack for losing weight. they cause you to feel super full for super low calories.

fullness still doesn’t mean it’s enough to grow, sorry to break it to you. during maintenance i had to eat past fullness to be able to grow, without tracking i would’ve made no progress JUST like you. being precise matters.
67kg to 78kg is a lot of progress what, growing tallness + college is probably trolling me. I think that my progress is half as it's supposed to be thanks to college making me skip meals or bad sleeping but when I eat normally I eat good I even do shakes and all gym bro classical things

@choripan i’ll give an example of how measuring fullness doesn’t work. if person a chose 3 eggs to eat in the morning and person b chose one cookie to eat in the morning, BOTH add up to 210 calories. which one will be more full? person a. person b will continue to eat more because cookies are calorie dense and low volume. this works for vegetables as well, that is why vegetables are a hack for losing weight. they cause you to feel super full for super low calories.
Yeah I do understand it it's just that I do eat a lot, I even take dry nuts to boost calories when I can do an afternoon or morning snack (before college I could boost on shakes and dairy)

67kg to 78kg is a lot of progress what, growing tallness + college is probably trolling me. I think that my progress is half as it's supposed to be thanks to college making me skip meals or bad sleeping but when I eat normally I eat good I even do shakes and all gym bro classical things
im just giving you the true reason why you don’t see much progress. not eating enough, sleep matters but sleep doesn’t zap away calories

im just giving you the true reason why you don’t see much progress. not eating enough, sleep matters but sleep doesn’t zap away calories
I don't eat enough when college demands me to work instead of eating. But normally I eat fine, if I didn't I wouldn't have passed from 67 to 78
Now that I remember I managed to reach 82 last summer, when I was without college. As soon as it started again (second year) it slowly dropped until now being 78