Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Whats your plans on ascending?

@Incognito do u reckon I need a lip lift too? I don't think my philtrum is that long for a guy but idk
No, I don't even consider those minor surgeries since they're expensive for minimal improvement. They could actually fuck up your proportions even more.

My plans are as follows:
Continue growing my hair out (only at 2 1/2 months)
Continue on trying to clear my skin
implement the proper diet into my life more
lean down to around 13% bf
derma roll eyebrows and facial hair +oils
start using lash serum
continue growing my neck
train masseters more
later on, might get surgery to make my lips upturned.

not a single thing in that image is healthy
Elaborate
So fuckin brutal man. I remember the wheat waffles video with that same gymcel coper jfl 😂 😂 😂
Shut the fuck up you fucking incel, you're an incel! That's why I HATEEEEEEEE incels, omg. What did the poor man do? He has a gf while you're rotting in here like a f****t
1729034804558.png
Blackpill doesn't exist, it's all about PERSONALITY.