- Joined
- Aug 14, 2025
- Messages
- 15,372
- Solutions
- 7
- Online time
- 1mo 20d
- Reputation
- 43,542
its a guy bro lol. I think its some f*g who used to cry about being short on org and got bullied out
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
its a guy bro lol. I think its some f*g who used to cry about being short on org and got bullied out
@Rau Le Creuset ngl I low-key was a little too harsh, sorry bhaiyou absolute fucking r****
Thatβs good, didnβt you have to sign a contract however beforehand in which it says how many days a week you have to work?Nah I just started today. Like I get assigned diff shifts every week
I literally had my interview yesterday and got hired on the spot
Was about to call you a f****t but I changed my mind.@Rau Le Creuset ngl I low-key was a little too harsh, sorry bhaius moids gotta stick together
nah brother it's all lover here man, this F A G G OT @pig go me riled up, but I stopped taking it seriously after I found out it was a f*g male larper who got bullied off .orgWas about to call you a f****t but I changed my mind.
You thought he was a foid?nah brother it's all lover here man, this F A G G OT @pig go me riled up, but I stopped taking it seriously after I found out it was a f*g male larper who got bullied off .org![]()
yes they're extremely low t and need to be send to a Iraqi isis strong hold to be buck broken by 1000 ng/dl monsters and then left for dead in a ditchYou thought he was a foid?
Iraq is too soy for that, you are thinking of Afghanistanyes they're extremely low t and need to be send to a Iraqi is strong hold to be buck broken by 1000 ng/dl monsters and then left for dead in a ditch
Shit man I donβt know tbh, he told me im gonna have to sign some papers but donβt know which,Thatβs good, didnβt you have to sign a contract however beforehand in which it says how many days a week you have to work?
I donβt know why heβs still talking about me lolYou thought he was a foid?
I donβt know why heβs still talking about me lol
Heβs saying I got him βriled upβ but I havenβt even been payin any attention to him
View attachment 157265
In Dutch we call it a βcaoβ or arbeidsovereenkomst (literally βlabor agreementβ). In it, your wage and other rules you have to abide to are written. It also entails how many days you have to work.Shit man I donβt know tbh, he told me im gonna have to sign some papers but donβt know which,
Iβm currently a trainee right now so I havenβt officially started
I think Iβll do some paper like that laterIn Dutch we call it a βcaoβ or arbeidsovereenkomst (literally βlabor agreementβ). In it, your wage and other rules you have to abide to are written. It also entails how many days you have to work.
Do trainees get paid at least?I think Iβll do some paper like that later
Iβm just a trainee like that, like literally I got hired on the spot yesterday and started training today
Yeah, I donβt know all, but my job gives payed training which pays you for getting trained,Do trainees get paid at least?

Awesome!Yeah, I donβt know all, but my job gives payed training which pays you for getting trained,
I still basically do my job tho but with help
Right now im paid like 15$ an hour and itβs gonna keep getting bumped up to 17$![]()
I used the indeed appAwesome!How did you come across the job? Like, did you see an advertisement online or did you see a poster in the store?
What did you lie about?I used the indeed app
Honestly I think I got the job out of luck, the job was like perfect to me and i was exactly what they wanted (minus the age)
I also lied on my resume too so that helped JFL
My dad owns a business so it was easier for me to lie about having prior job experience JFLWhat did you lie about?![]()
Woah!! What are you going to invent?My dad owns a business so it was easier for me to lie about having prior job experience JFL
I picked two jobs that would be like good experience for getting common jobs so customer service associate and inventory clerk
Huh wdym?Woah!! What are you going to invent?
You said you were gonna be working as an inventory clerk.Huh wdym?
Yeah, they donβt invent anything do they?You said you were gonna be working as an inventory clerk.
I was making a lame joke and you didnβt laugh.Yeah, they donβt invent anything do they?
They just keep track of like product stocks and shit