Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

When my first paycheck hits

Nah I just started today. Like I get assigned diff shifts every week

I literally had my interview yesterday and got hired on the spot
That’s good, didn’t you have to sign a contract however beforehand in which it says how many days a week you have to work?
 
Was about to call you a f****t but I changed my mind.
nah brother it's all lover here man, this F A G G OT @pig go me riled up, but I stopped taking it seriously after I found out it was a f*g male larper who got bullied off .org πŸ˜‚
 
You thought he was a foid?
yes they're extremely low t and need to be send to a Iraqi isis strong hold to be buck broken by 1000 ng/dl monsters and then left for dead in a ditch
 
Last edited:
That’s good, didn’t you have to sign a contract however beforehand in which it says how many days a week you have to work?
Shit man I don’t know tbh, he told me im gonna have to sign some papers but don’t know which,

I’m currently a trainee right now so I haven’t officially started
 
You thought he was a foid?
I don’t know why he’s still talking about me lol

He’s saying I got him β€œriled up” but I haven’t even been payin any attention to him

IMG_4926.jpeg
 
I don’t know why he’s still talking about me lol

He’s saying I got him β€œriled up” but I haven’t even been payin any attention to him

View attachment 157265
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ actually jfl at low t males, this mf thinks acting like a femboy will make foids like him
 
Shit man I don’t know tbh, he told me im gonna have to sign some papers but don’t know which,

I’m currently a trainee right now so I haven’t officially started
In Dutch we call it a β€œcao” or arbeidsovereenkomst (literally β€œlabor agreement”). In it, your wage and other rules you have to abide to are written. It also entails how many days you have to work.
 
@milkjar @sexual chocolate anyways I mog you to infinity, say whatever you want behind the screen but none of that matters in the real world, your gonna go outside and get bullied

also @sexual chocolate cage at β€œgoing outside is cope I would do anything to be a white htnβ€πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Keep barking at a wall in my ignore list
 
In Dutch we call it a β€œcao” or arbeidsovereenkomst (literally β€œlabor agreement”). In it, your wage and other rules you have to abide to are written. It also entails how many days you have to work.
I think I’ll do some paper like that later

I’m just a trainee like that, like literally I got hired on the spot yesterday and started training today
 
I think I’ll do some paper like that later

I’m just a trainee like that, like literally I got hired on the spot yesterday and started training today
Do trainees get paid at least?
 
Do trainees get paid at least?
Yeah, I don’t know all, but my job gives payed training which pays you for getting trained,

I still basically do my job tho but with help

Right now im paid like 15$ an hour and it’s gonna keep getting bumped up to 17$:peepoclap:
 
Yeah, I don’t know all, but my job gives payed training which pays you for getting trained,

I still basically do my job tho but with help

Right now im paid like 15$ an hour and it’s gonna keep getting bumped up to 17$:peepoclap:
Awesome! πŸ‘ How did you come across the job? Like, did you see an advertisement online or did you see a poster in the store?
 
Awesome! πŸ‘ How did you come across the job? Like, did you see an advertisement online or did you see a poster in the store?
I used the indeed app

Honestly I think I got the job out of luck, the job was like perfect to me and i was exactly what they wanted (minus the age)

I also lied on my resume too so that helped JFL
 
I used the indeed app

Honestly I think I got the job out of luck, the job was like perfect to me and i was exactly what they wanted (minus the age)

I also lied on my resume too so that helped JFL
What did you lie about? πŸ˜‚
 
What did you lie about? πŸ˜‚
My dad owns a business so it was easier for me to lie about having prior job experience JFL

I picked two jobs that would be like good experience for getting common jobs so customer service associate and inventory clerk
 
My dad owns a business so it was easier for me to lie about having prior job experience JFL

I picked two jobs that would be like good experience for getting common jobs so customer service associate and inventory clerk
Woah!! What are you going to invent?
 
Yeah, they don’t invent anything do they?

They just keep track of like product stocks and shit
I was making a lame joke and you didn’t laugh.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top