Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Mog Battle Which ocean-chan mogs?

Which ocean-chan mogs?


  • Total voters
    14

Jova

It's so jova
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 18, 2024
Messages
3,603
Online time
3d 15h
Reputation
6,176
Location
Southwest coast of Mexico
1753641459914.png
 
atlantic, tbh. big wavy/curly hair = big looks for women
 
  • Like
Reactions: BMW
What even is this thread lmaooo
The oceans as anime girls!
i edited the post

p.s.

indian is a ladyboy, pacific has annoying possessive parents
What makes you think she has possessive parents and the Pajeet is a ladyboy?

I prefer white or asian
Thoughts on the other two?
Indian is pretty but I rather the hair of atlantic
Also pacific is white, and I LOVE BLACK WOMEN
Pacific is a g00k
See here

East asian I meant
SQUISHY SQUISHY!
 
Hm I’m guessing because maybe my ancestors evolved to like pale skin, or that subconsciously I view pale skin as higher value since it’s rarer, also pale skin is feminine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top