- Joined
- Apr 18, 2024
- Messages
- 3,603
- Online time
- 3d 15h
- Reputation
- 6,176
- Location
- Southwest coast of Mexico
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
that's a g00kwhite one duh
white one duh
oh well then i dont tbh is there white one somewhere?that's a g00k
nopeoh well then i dont tbh is there white one somewhere?
anime then
shes cute
why so?Pacific ofc
thoughts on atlantic and Indian Ocean?shes cute
thoughts on the other two?Atlantic
I LOOOVE BLACK WOMEN
why so, thoughts on pacific and indian?atlantic, tbh
why so, thoughts on pacific and indian?
I prefer white or asianwhy so?
cus i watch anime toowhy
why so
india in asia thoI prefer white or asian
Indian is pretty but I rather the hair of atlanticthoughts on the other two?
East asian I meantindia in asia tho
The oceans as anime girls!What even is this thread lmaooo
What makes you think she has possessive parents and the Pajeet is a ladyboy?i edited the post
p.s.
indian is a ladyboy, pacific has annoying possessive parents
Thoughts on the other two?I prefer white or asian
Pacific is a g00kIndian is pretty but I rather the hair of atlantic
Also pacific is white, and I LOVE BLACK WOMEN
See here
SQUISHY SQUISHY!East asian I meant
DecentThoughts on the other two?
Uh wdym nighakeep asking questions
oh, holy fuck, just realized who you are
Elab on decentDecent
n***a rep me tfUh wdym nigha
Elab on decent
Pat patn***a rep me tf
Pat pat, Idk I just prefer the white onePat pat
those oldcels always forget where rep isPat pat
That’s a ch1nkPat pat, Idk I just prefer the white one
Ythose oldcels always forget where rep is
Yeah I like them tooThat’s a ch1nk
Y notThat’s a ch1nk
Y
squishy squishy!Yeah I like them too
Pat patY not
Squishy squishysquishy squishy!
Pat patsquishy squishy!
Pat pat
lol where? big rounded eyes and pink undertones. g00ks could neverthat's a g00k
lol where? big rounded eyes and pink undertones. g00ks could never
YPacific
Pale skin looks cuter
YPale skin looks cuter
Naturally appealing it triggers some sort of stimuli in my brain
Naturally appealing it triggers some sort of stimuli in my brain
pacific is a ching chong btwHm I’m guessing because maybe my ancestors evolved to like pale skin, or that subconsciously I view pale skin as higher value since it’s rarer, also pale skin is feminine