Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Which surgeries would ascend me

Abdu

I’m 15 and my genetics are pretty bad in some areas. I have dark circles around the eyes, scleral show and a hooked nose. However my genetics in terms of height (I’m 5’11), hair and phisyque is pretty good for my age. In terms of my face tho I’m definitely gonna need surgery because there’s no way I can fix my facial flaws naturally.
I’m considering almond eye surgery, double jaw surgery and rhinoplasty because I think they should be perfect for me when I’m old enough. do you agree? Ik 15 is a bit young to be asking about surgery but I want to make sure it’s actually going to ascend me and that getting them won’t be a waste of time and money.

u watch too much tik tok, you're perfectly fine for being a teenager. Also your jaw is gonna grow in the next couple of years. Just do some sport and grow out your hair. and eventually check if u have a deviated septum

Back