Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

which t gel should i buy?

Woopwoop

hello guys am incel.
the t gel here in japan are pretty weak .

im currently using a one with
1g = Methyltestosterone 10mg Testosterone 5mg.

or this one.

1g = 10mg Testosterone.

which one is better?

why? isnt methly almost the same as t?
I would go with the only t gel tbh.

I think you would need an AI with methyl but I am not an expert so take this with a grain of salt.

Side effects of methyltestosterone include symptoms of masculinization like acne, increased hair growth, voice changes, and increased sexual desire. It can also cause estrogenic effects like fluid retention, breast tenderness, and breast enlargement in men and liver damage.

the t gel here in japan are pretty weak .

im currently using a one with
1g = Methyltestosterone 10mg Testosterone 5mg.

or this one.

1g = 10mg Testosterone.

which one is better?
you live in japan?

mirin'

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei

Back