Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Which test dosage should I choose?

hop"eddmounted

Never trust anyone
Joined
Sep 7, 2026
Messages
153
Online time
17h 40m
Reputation
136
Location
Russia
I'm 16 years old and thinking about injecting 500 mg of testosterone enanthate per week—or would 250 mg actually be better?
 
Нет, ты еще молода, и раннее начало негативно скажется на твоей репродуктивной системе.

Позвольте вашему организму самостоятельно вырабатывать тестостерон.
Bro, I definitely didn't ask for a lecture.
 
Не переход от 100 к 200

Начните с этого диапазона, например, с дозировки заместительной терапии тестостероном.
That’s not what I meant—that damn Google Translate changes the meaning of the sentence—but oh well, thanks for the reply.
 
I'm 16 years old and thinking about injecting 500 mg of testosterone enanthate per week—or would 250 mg actually be better?
I would start out at 300, but at the end of the day it don't matter all that much just don't start low. if ur going to do it do it

dm me for more advice
 
I would recommend starting with 300 mg without an AI if your growth plates are already closed. This will help you evaluate your personal need for an AI with higher doses.
 
None, you're still young and you're gonna disrupt your reproductive system starting that early

Let your body produce the testosterone by itself
Uhm, TRT would disrupt anybody's reproductive system, exogenous testosterone shuts down the HPG axis. Age doesn't mater
 
Uhm, TRT would disrupt anybody's reproductive system, exogenous testosterone shuts down the HPG axis. Age doesn't mater
I just learned about the HPG axis like last week I feel so smart comprehending this
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top