Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Whiskey before bed?

micelvmur

New member
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
16
Online time
3h 53m
Reputation
15
Even when I calm down in the evening, in bed my thoughts go crazy and before I know it I am suddenly out of bed hopping back and forth without realizing it. Then my heartbeat goes up all the way and can't calm down. So I take a small little amount of whiskey (like not even 1cm in the glass) before bed to help me sleep.

I buy a 50ml bottle (very small) once a week and do one week with it. That's how little.

Is this still bad?

I have obv tried everything else before.
 
Even when I calm down in the evening, in bed my thoughts go crazy and before I know it I am suddenly out of bed hopping back and forth without realizing it. Then my heartbeat goes up all the way and can't calm down. So I take a small little amount of whiskey (like not even 1cm in the glass) before bed to help me sleep.

I buy a 50ml bottle (very small) once a week and do one week with it. That's how little.

Is this still bad?

I have obv tried everything else before.
Even sleeping pills ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top