- Joined
- Jul 17, 2025
- Messages
- 2,412
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 3d 13h
- Reputation
- 6,666
- Location
- Norwood 1
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Over0 gonna win MotMi hope barbie or how was it called didnt get the MotM
what about me.....? is that because i self banned and everyone forgot about me? im gonna start making very high iq postsOver0 gonna win MotM
Jewish propagandaWhat is that
I'm gonna kms if hannah ever winsOver0 his month and Hannah in august
Why lolI'm gonna kms if hannah ever wins
sup guys im motm ask me anything
They say you have to suck mods' dicks to be a MotM, is that true?sup guys im motm ask me anything
When I wasn't even in polls it was all muhhh high iq threads and now just be hannah and winWhy lol
I don’t think a podcast deserves motm tbh but the mods wanna give it to her
I agree I don’t hate her or anything I just don’t think she deserves it tbhWhen I wasn't even in polls it was all muhhh high iq threads and now just be hannah and win

If dicksucking helps people get MOTM then you guys are super soyOn @Barbie profile soon
I lied btw idk who's gonna winIf dicksucking helps people get MOTM then you guys are super soy
Tony yes you do its okay to admitI lied btw idk who's gonna win
Ik who's gonna winTony yes you do its okay to admit
Ober for high iqcelsIk who's gonna win
Barbie was leading the poll yesterday or 2 days ago
Lemme check againOber for high iqcels
a W for ppl who dont like ChatGPT slopOber for high iqcels
can you guys at least put the results out on time ?!?!I lied btw idk who's gonna win
Maybe it will be announced tomorrowcan you guys at least put the results out on time ?!?!
My goatIn terms of popularity, @hannah or @pompompurino would make sense — their podcast is extremely popular.
In terms of quantity and quality of contributions, I'd say @over0 is the best fit.
The most intelligent contributions come from @Logicmaxxer.
I WILL quit the forum btwMaybe it will be announced tomorrow
Re-read the thread maybe i spoiled the results![]()
Okay ? Goodbye then ?I WILL quit the forum btw![]()
Hey! Everything is perfectly on schedule this month. You better watch it.can you guys at least put the results out on time ?!?!
Oy vey shiksa!Jewish propaganda
I voted for you two #nohomoI'm gonna kms if hannah ever wins
You shall be a mod my friend! You would be an extremely good and competent moderatorIn terms of popularity, @hannah or @pompompurino would make sense — their podcast is extremely popular.
In terms of quantity and quality of contributions, I'd say @over0 is the best fit.
The most intelligent contributions come from @Logicmaxxer.
I'm betrayedI voted for you two #nohomo
I'm betrayed
I appreciate the kind words, but I refuse to work for free, even for a single femtosecond.You shall be a mod my friend! You would be an extremely good and competent moderator
basedI appreciate the kind words, but I refuse to work for free, even for a single femtosecond.
arent there like 2 winners this monthI'm gonna kms if hannah ever wins
It's probably between me and Hannah assuming tony is bullshittingarent there like 2 winners this month
you genuily deserve to win this oneIt's probably between me and Hannah assuming tony is bullshitting