Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Who got the MotM?

When I wasn't even in polls it was all muhhh high iq threads and now just be hannah and win
I agree I don’t hate her or anything I just don’t think she deserves it tbh
I was going to lock in for August but I won’t be active for like the first 10 days and I’m being accused of being a pedophile so I can’t :sadcat:
 
instead of giving it to whoever has contributed the most guides or whatever bullshit. motm should be given to the one who is the center of the most dramas
this month James would win, second place is pig
 
In terms of popularity, @hannah or @pompompurino would make sense — their podcast is extremely popular.

In terms of quantity and quality of contributions, I'd say @over0 is the best fit.

The most intelligent contributions come from @Logicmaxxer.
You shall be a mod my friend! You would be an extremely good and competent moderator
 
you genuily deserve to win this one
Always remember
highfivers.jpg
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top