title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Well there are like 3 tbh but 2 actually irl wierd ones. The 2 irl wierdos are buds that's ur hintgive us some clue![]()
Pompompurino and galaxygirl?Well there are like 3 tbh but 2 actually irl wierd ones. The 2 irl wierdos are buds that's ur hint
Oh yeah I hate them they're so evil!!!Pompompurino and galaxygirl?
@SkinnyDennis and @Nigganigganigga ?Well there are like 3 tbh but 2 actually irl wierd ones. The 2 irl wierdos are buds that's ur hint
ngl you hit the spot
jamestitle
who was he againjames
delilahjoneswho was he again![]()
Pedo alt who basically faked his whole identitywho was he again![]()
lskxkPedo alt who basically faked his whole identity
Used to be my friend here before Cris btwPedo alt who basically faked his whole identity
when we joined I didn't really saw him much but I saw him when he changed his name to narcissistUsed to be my friend here before Cris btw
I used to mention him and @isimolar everywherewhen we joined I didn't really saw him much but I saw him when he changed his name to narcissist
Nothing wrong with that other guyI used to mention him and @isimolar everywhere
Yah that Albanian truecel he was funny asfNothing wrong with that other guy
and how did you felt when all his lore was leakedI used to mention him and @isimolar everywhere
Hes mulatto whatre u talking aboutYah that Albanian truecel he was funny asf
Didn’t care tbh I was shocked cause he kept telling me on dc that this isn’t him and this guy is mtn at best and blah blahand how did you felt when all his lore was leaked
Istg he said he was Albanian or in Albania or some shitHes mulatto whatre u talking about
Didn’t care tbh I was shocked cause he kept telling me on dc that this isn’t him and this guy is mtn at best and blah blah
prob for doxxing purposes ngl hes not albanianIstg he said he was Albanian or in Albania or some shit
Fuck everywhere I go I see himView attachment 148553
how all 5 of us are feeling on this thread rn
ive never seen himFuck everywhere I go I see him View attachment 148554
how did you edited thatFuck everywhere I go I see him View attachment 148554
He has mmm let’s say some weird threads on orgive never seen him
I didn’t that’s literally his backgroundhow did you edited that![]()
like?He has mmm let’s say some weird threads on org
Incest shitlike?
you told me he was some tiktoker or sm shit rightI didn’t that’s literally his background
Incest shit
No that’s ethnic pill r****dyou told me he was some tiktoker or sm shit right
and who is heNo that’s ethnic pill r****d
and who is he
He thinks that ethnics mog mayocels or as they say on org cumskinand who is he
I meant fashioncelHe thinks that ethnics mog mayocels or as they say on org cumskin
but aren't cumskins just "whites" man so many termsHe thinks that ethnics mog mayocels or as they say on org cumskin
Imma beat your ass frI meant fashioncel![]()
Crackerbut aren't cumskins just "whites" man so many terms