Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Why a ltb/sub, short and fat think her can reject a mMTN-hmtn 6'0?

Cartman1

Active member
Joined
Jul 1, 2026
Messages
181
Online time
18h 44m
Reputation
140
I don't understand, why they believe they can do ts? Only for marry with a sub or ltn manlet and far because no one above ltn cares about them, MTN, htn, cl, c or al, they just use them, all above ltn just use them, why they think they can reject anything above them? A fucking 4'11-5"0, ltb/sub and fat can't reject it
 
who made u this mad brother
 
who made u this mad brother
Some girls on a party that rejected to being kissed, I was too humble kissing them, and they reject? I'm like God compared to them, I even didn't wanted to kiss them, I wanted status
 
LMAO youre a loser bud wake up
 
Some girls on a party that rejected to being kissed, I was too humble kissing them, and they reject? I'm like God compared to them, I even didn't wanted to kiss them, I wanted status
- ltn
 
I'm ltn now because I'm too lazy to improve, why the people are like that? Wait for the best thing, and that doesn't exist, I don't understand
You're a loser, even if I was htn the end is the same, idk why they search more and more, even when that doesn't exist
my gf would never deny me a kiss <3
 
Some girls on a party that rejected to being kissed, I was too humble kissing them, and they reject? I'm like God compared to them, I even didn't wanted to kiss them, I wanted status
The guy that does not know what consent is
 
bro out here scaring the foids then running to .com for support
Yeah how funny, I didn't even talked too much, I fucking hate these place and this ideology, before all this bs it was all better, it was just personality, smiling, happy, why the world can't be like that again?
 
El spantaviejas3000 this guy when he realizes girls dont like creepy uncanny looking mfs
I'm not uncanny, I'm trying to improve my misc and these things to look more approachable, not like James sapphire, and speak Spanish, I know Spanish too
 
Yeah how funny, I didn't even talked too much, I fucking hate these place and this ideology, before all this bs it was all better, it was just personality, smiling, happy, why the world can't be like that again?
you obv dont have personality nor looks if youre this mad over being rejected
 
I'm not uncanny, I'm trying to improve my misc and these things to look more approachable, not like James sapphire, and speak Spanish, I know Spanish too
You made ONE doulingo lesson coñoetumadre
 
I'm not uncanny, I'm trying to improve my misc and these things to look more approachable, not like James sapphire, and speak Spanish, I know Spanish too
maybe you should improve your ability to ask for consent
 
Why a friend of your gf is going to kiss you? And what's your point? Just be loyal, that's mean
she thinks im hot so she lets her hgs flirt w me a lil bit to brag. its not disloyal lowk shes just a lil cuck
 
maybe you should improve your ability to ask for consent
It's not that shit, you're not funny, it's just they way they reject it, it's like too mean, like I was disgusting, I have problems with my confidence and self-esteem, and that just do it worse, it's like they were about to vomit and they were very disgusting, I didn't asked, it was a friend who do it
 
boohoo n***a you prolly scared the shit out of those poor girls
I didn't do anything, I was talking, I didn't make anything bad, your even from the sub or .org? You mentality it's like the fucking opposite
 
It's not that shit, you're not funny, it's just they way they reject it, it's like too mean, like I was disgusting, I have problems with my confidence and self-esteem, and that just do it worse, it's like they were about to vomit and they were very disgusting, I didn't asked, it was a friend who do it
& they have problems with scary mfks like you trying to TOUCH them. i would vomit too if some ltb tried to kiss me ew
 
I didn't do anything, I was talking, I didn't make anything bad, your even from the sub or .org? You mentality it's like the fucking opposite
no i be outside playing with the foids. im not an incel bro
 
I do not speak tacobell marico
Im not from the narco state of mexico, fucking venezuelan, go and throw the dictatorship, coward, fucking idiot, you just go to kill and r**e people in the US, I know why a lot of countries hates you
 
Im not from the narco state of mexico, fucking venezuelan, go and throw the dictatorship, coward, fucking idiot, you just go to kill and r**e people in the US, I know why a lot of countries hates you
& he wonders why the hoes dont wanna kiss him LMAO?
 
& they have problems with scary mfks like you trying to TOUCH them. i would vomit too if some ltb tried to kiss me ew
I didn't touch them, I don't like to touch people, I wash my hands a lot because of hygiene, but the ltb acted like they were about to vomit because a friend asked them I they want to kiss me? I didn't do anything, it was seconds, literally, just a fucking 3 or 4 seconds, I didn't look bad, I was tall, idk why
no i be outside playing with the foids. im not an incel bro
Good for you, I'm not an incel, and that means other thing, I just want to improve and idk if I look bad or they're just mean
 
Im not from the narco state of mexico, fucking venezuelan, go and throw the dictatorship, coward, fucking idiot, you just go to kill and r**e people in the US, I know why a lot of countries hates you
The spanish speaking dude with a superiority complex because he regrets being a cuck
 
I didn't touch them, I don't like to touch people, I wash my hands a lot because of hygiene, but the ltb acted like they were about to vomit because a friend asked them I they want to kiss me? I didn't do anything, it was seconds, literally, just a fucking 3 or 4 seconds, I didn't look bad, I was tall, idk why

Good for you, I'm not an incel, and that means other thing, I just want to improve and idk if I look bad or they're just mean
well step one is to grow some balls & talk to the bitch yourself. women dont care hoe tall you are. women dont care what you looks like. they care about how you make them FEEL & you made her feel disgusted by your lack on confidence & creepy disposition <3 yw bhai
 
The spanish speaking dude with a superiority complex because he regrets being a cuck
Cuck is other shit, you're not even from the US, your Caribbean, your worse than a Spanish, and I'm not from Spain, uk is shit, and all the anglos
 
Cuck is other shit, you're not even from the US, your Caribbean, your worse than a Spanish, and I'm not from Spain, uk is shit, and all the anglos
i got family in kingston that mog you watch your mouth loser
 
well step one is to grow some balls & talk to the bitch yourself. women dont care hoe tall you are. women dont care what you looks like. they care about how you make them FEEL & you made her feel disgusted by your lack on confidence & creepy disposition <3 yw bhai
It's not creepy, he just grabbed me and walk to girls asking, I can't even think what to do, it was seconds, but thanks for the tip, I'm trying to expose and be less shy, it's hard but it's better than just suffering
 
It's not creepy, he just grabbed me and walk to girls asking, I can't even think what to do, it was seconds, but thanks for the tip, I'm trying to expose and be less shy, it's hard but it's better than just suffering
you cant be such a lil bitch over rejection. just take ts to the chin & move on. dating is supposed to be fun not ...w.e tf youre doing
 
i got family in kingston that mog you watch your mouth loser
Idk what is that, but idc, the anglos are inferior, just look at the Mediterranean, but idc, all Europe is full of Muslims, they don't unite, they don't try to take back their empire, it's a shit, idk what happened to them, uk, Spain, Italy, all were incredible, now it's just depressing
 
you cant be such a lil bitch over rejection. just take ts to the chin & move on. dating is supposed to be fun not ...w.e tf youre doing
I didn't do anything, literally I just walked without knowing what was happening, it's a party, idk, but looks matters, the same as personality, but sadly the looks are more important in some countries
 
Idk what is that, but idc, the anglos are inferior, just look at the Mediterranean, but idc, all Europe is full of Muslims, they don't unite, they don't try to take back their empire, it's a shit, idk what happened to them, uk, Spain, Italy, all were incredible, now it's just depressing
maybe you should look in the mirror cause the foids are disgusted by you, remember?
 
maybe you should look in the mirror cause the foids are disgusted by you, remember?
Idk why, they're good, nice and all, but idk, I see even ltns with girls, but the status matters a lot, it's like very important, but it's too difficult to have it because money it's like part of that, idc about this shit, too bored is now
 
Some girls on a party that rejected to being kissed, I was too humble kissing them, and they reject? I'm like God compared to them, I even didn't wanted to kiss them, I wanted status
n***a wants to be elliot so bad JFL
 
Cuck is other shit, you're not even from the US, your Caribbean, your worse than a Spanish, and I'm not from Spain, uk is shit, and all the anglos
This guy though i lived in the US lord take us we are READY
 
Cuck is other shit, you're not even from the US, your Caribbean, your worse than a Spanish, and I'm not from Spain, uk is shit, and all the anglos
Instead of talking about mfs are from try getting a job so you can get surgery and save that face could not even wish this fate to my worst cuck type of mf who has a findom
 
n***a wants to be elliot so bad JFL
Now it's bored this thread, I was yapping happily, now is bored, Elliot was an idiot, he has money, status, looked good, idk why he do that
 
Instead of talking about mfs are from try getting a job so you can get surgery and save that face could not even wish this fate to my worst cuck type of mf who has a findom
Haha how funny, I see people looking worse, but status and money maybe it's better than all, it gives you a lot
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top