His name is yeat btw its was over from the start
Don’t diss yeat like that tho
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
His name is yeat btw its was over from the start
used to be trenghost btwHis name is yeat btw its was over from the start
im too chopped and high inhib irl thats why i edate
1: yeat is famous and a millionaireDon’t diss yeat like that tho
![]()
1: yeat is famous and a millionaire
2. A forum loser who’s dating a online egirl and using another man name
Is that you in your profileEhh ionk u n***a
Is that you in your profile
Is that you in your profile
yepIs that you in your profile
why 3 quotes
For the dramatic effect my responses are always gold so i have to add some suspense to each one ykwhy 3 quotes
Long story short she 2 talks to yeat & jdd8 they a trio@Yeat whats the situation with you and ur girl cause she repped me and not you
@northka hmu in dms
Oh my fucking god bru taking reps way too seriously it was a gif
Yeah yeah sure@northka hmu in dms
ight its over n***aYeah yeah sure
Can you text me to?Yeah yeah sure
Can you text me to?
whoreka
ill think about itwhoreka
I had to dnr your response
aighI had to dnr your response
Aight so now you wanna dm him aswell?
brootal hypergamey foidAight so now you wanna dm him aswell?
nah i don’t do that you’re mine from now on got it?
im a 6’3 nord btw
I’m 6’1 btwAight so now you wanna dm him aswell?
nah i don’t do that you’re mine from now on got it?
im a 6’3 nord btw
my dads apart of the black disciples you sure you still wanna fw me?Aight so now you wanna dm him aswell?
nah i don’t do that you’re mine from now on got it?
im a 6’3 nord btw
niggerdickpill
Ying vs yang
I've never heard of you in my lifen***a u got 32 postseveryone active on the forum knows me
hes part of the gangster disciples bromy dads apart of the black disciples you sure you still wanna fw me?
Oh yeaaa you my tip wassup baby I’m gdkmy dads apart of the black disciples you sure you still wanna fw me?
my dads apart of the black disciples you sure you still wanna fw me?
I like ur pfpall the really annoying n*****s got banned and i probably have been extra annoying lately, but still im good guy i dont deserve this![]()
im 12% norwegian i was jk
n***a has 1 solution
my dads apart of the black disciples you sure you still wanna fw me?
that explains the badnessim 12% norwegian i was jk
Ewww u white I’ll pass and double it to the next personim 12% norwegian i was jk
im 12% norwegian i was jk
Ill still respect you despite being black or naEwww u white I’ll pass and double it to the next person
I don’t want a white person respect a dog can get that from u guysIll still respect you despite being black or na
Na I respect dogs tooI don’t want a white person respect a dog can get that from u guys