- Joined
- Feb 6, 2025
- Messages
- 1,653
- Online time
- 3d 8h
- Reputation
- 2,263
That. So much bullying and bad treatment
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
SorryThat. So much bullying and bad treatment
Male ela basically just less good lookingDon’t know shit about you but everyone says you’re a attention seeker.
Imo he mogs elaMale ela basically just less good looking
Ela has the ND stare of doom.Imo he mogs ela![]()
Her and me are just twins got it tooEla has the ND stare of doom.
If I was white I wouldn't be hereMale ela basically just less good looking
IF a chad posted here you would be sucking his balls.Don’t know shit about you but everyone says you’re a attention seeker.
Can you shut the fuck up? I didn’t assume you were one I said everyone says so I barely know you.IF a chad posted here you would be sucking his balls.
If a incel posts here: muhhh atention seeker
Best summarMale ela basically just less good looking
F or M?Can you shut the fuck up? I didn’t assume you were one I said everyone says so I barely know you.
A10 warthog.F or M?
BumpA10 warthog.
That's because she is white basicallyBest summar
Are you doll?I remember talking to you, but I think you just stopped talking to me after I was giving you lots of compliments....
That's false!I remember talking to you, but I think you just stopped talking to me after I was giving you lots of compliments....
no, ill msg youAre you doll?
it's not....?That's false!
Well, you know the looksflation is real and by definition:Been complaining for the past 6 months ur MTN, and that ur incel even though u know damn well u can go out and about and get a GF like be so serious
I'm a girl and I would date uWell, you know the looksflation is real and by definition:
MTN: Mid Tier Normie, which means 5/10.
If you are a 5/10, with ethnic tax and height you are some points below. And for girls HTN is perceived as average male.
So that's why I'm cooked. Did you fucking understand?
Are u retarded? HTN is HTN for a reason - MTN is average for a reason. You saying HTN is average to females to validate yourself into keeping urself an incel is utter stupidity… a HTN is a 1 in 20 face aka not the average! Youre choosing to be like this coping by typing this out is not doing u any favorsWell, you know the looksflation is real and by definition:
MTN: Mid Tier Normie, which means 5/10.
If you are a 5/10, with ethnic tax and height you are some points below. And for girls HTN is perceived as average male.
So that's why I'm cooked. Did you fucking understand?
I wouldn't, because you are treating me so bad in this forum because I'm brown looking low class.I'm a girl and I would date u
Objective average isn't perceived average.Are u retarded? HTN is HTN for a reason - MTN is average for a reason. You saying HTN is average to females to validate yourself into keeping urself an incel is utter stupidity… a HTN is a 1 in 20 face aka not the average! Youre choosing to be like this coping by typing this out is not doing u any favors
Thats ur own choice to perceive it that way, objectively speaking when I go outside (apparently hard for u to fathom cuz if u did ud get a GF) I see a HTN every 20 faces, chadlites are very rare faces idk what ur talking about definitely not 1 in 20Objective average isn't perceived average.
And for women, perceived average is HTN. Because according to Pareto rule 80% men are not attractive to women, only 20%. You say HTN is 1 in 10 face, I don't agree that. HTN is 1/4, because 1/4 = 0.2 (20% expressed in percentage). 1/20 would be like a chadlite or High HTN.
I'm sorry bb I'm kinda cold towards text to stra gers but I genuinely think you are cute and your autism mannerism make you very tenderI wouldn't, because you are treating me so bad in this forum because I'm brown looking low class.
Ok, then the average male is below average by that definition.Thats ur own choice to perceive it that way, objectively speaking when I go outside (apparently hard for u to fathom cuz if u did ud get a GF) I see a HTN every 20 faces, chadlites are very rare faces idk what ur talking about definitely not 1 in 20
don't troll him please...I'm sorry bb I'm kinda cold towards text to stra gers but I genuinely think you are cute and your autism mannerism make you very tender
Sure whatever u say ur MTN some people here say low mtn is the average so ur above average and now u have some girl simping over u probably a 40 y/o dude bit u have that going for uOk, then the average male is below average by that definition.
don't troll him please...
Wdymdon't troll him please...
are you a guy or a foidWdym
Calm down moidare you a guy or a foid
But the real average isn't the PSL average, that's the thing.Sure whatever u say ur MTN some people here say low mtn is the average so ur above average and now u have some girl simping over u probably a 40 y/o dude bit u have that going for u
im a foid, also im calm dw I'm sorry I just wanna help this guy :3Calm down moid
Youve mogged most people that have posted in recent weeks SO UR ANOVE AVERAGE HOLY FUCKLKKKKKKBut the real average isn't the PSL average, that's the thing.
Ok, I won't post again a thread. Calm, moggieYouve mogged most people that have posted in recent weeks SO UR ANOVE AVERAGE HOLY FUCKLKKKKKK
What's autism? Because to me autism isn't "autism". And I'm not diagnosed with autism.Cuz you're autistic as fuck and by autistic I mean the annoying type
I told him a while back that he is attractiveYouve mogged most people that have posted in recent weeks SO UR ANOVE AVERAGE HOLY FUCKLKKKKKK
He's very cuteI told him a while back that he is attractive
yes but also I just wanna give people that haven’t even been hugged a hug like that’s so sad tbh TwTHe's very cute
DO you have a discord server to troll meAright op these dudes trolling u
A hug from a girl*yes but also I just wanna give people that haven’t even been hugged a hug like that’s so sad tbh TwT
I'm a girl I can even call you to prove it and show my hand with my username name dwA hug from a girl*