Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why am I bullied at this forum

IF a chad posted here you would be sucking his balls.

If a incel posts here: muhhh atention seeker
Can you shut the fuck up? I didn’t assume you were one I said everyone says so I barely know you.
 
Been complaining for the past 6 months ur MTN, and that ur incel even though u know damn well u can go out and about and get a GF like be so serious
Well, you know the looksflation is real and by definition:

MTN: Mid Tier Normie, which means 5/10.

If you are a 5/10, with ethnic tax and height you are some points below. And for girls HTN is perceived as average male.

So that's why I'm cooked. Did you fucking understand?
 
Well, you know the looksflation is real and by definition:

MTN: Mid Tier Normie, which means 5/10.

If you are a 5/10, with ethnic tax and height you are some points below. And for girls HTN is perceived as average male.

So that's why I'm cooked. Did you fucking understand?
I'm a girl and I would date u
 
Well, you know the looksflation is real and by definition:

MTN: Mid Tier Normie, which means 5/10.

If you are a 5/10, with ethnic tax and height you are some points below. And for girls HTN is perceived as average male.

So that's why I'm cooked. Did you fucking understand?
Are u retarded? HTN is HTN for a reason - MTN is average for a reason. You saying HTN is average to females to validate yourself into keeping urself an incel is utter stupidity… a HTN is a 1 in 20 face aka not the average! Youre choosing to be like this coping by typing this out is not doing u any favors
 
Are u retarded? HTN is HTN for a reason - MTN is average for a reason. You saying HTN is average to females to validate yourself into keeping urself an incel is utter stupidity… a HTN is a 1 in 20 face aka not the average! Youre choosing to be like this coping by typing this out is not doing u any favors
Objective average isn't perceived average.

And for women, perceived average is HTN. Because according to Pareto rule 80% men are not attractive to women, only 20%. You say HTN is 1 in 20 face, I don't agree that. HTN is 1/4, because 1/4 = 0.2 (20% expressed in percentage). 1/20 would be like a chadlite or High HTN.
 
Objective average isn't perceived average.

And for women, perceived average is HTN. Because according to Pareto rule 80% men are not attractive to women, only 20%. You say HTN is 1 in 10 face, I don't agree that. HTN is 1/4, because 1/4 = 0.2 (20% expressed in percentage). 1/20 would be like a chadlite or High HTN.
Thats ur own choice to perceive it that way, objectively speaking when I go outside (apparently hard for u to fathom cuz if u did ud get a GF) I see a HTN every 20 faces, chadlites are very rare faces idk what ur talking about definitely not 1 in 20
 
Thats ur own choice to perceive it that way, objectively speaking when I go outside (apparently hard for u to fathom cuz if u did ud get a GF) I see a HTN every 20 faces, chadlites are very rare faces idk what ur talking about definitely not 1 in 20
Ok, then the average male is below average by that definition.
 
Ok, then the average male is below average by that definition.
Sure whatever u say ur MTN some people here say low mtn is the average so ur above average and now u have some girl simping over u probably a 40 y/o dude bit u have that going for u
 
Sure whatever u say ur MTN some people here say low mtn is the average so ur above average and now u have some girl simping over u probably a 40 y/o dude bit u have that going for u
But the real average isn't the PSL average, that's the thing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top