Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Why are mainstream and normies completely oblivious to the latest science and research?

sexlesstosexles

Established Member
Why are mainstream, normies, and the food businesses seem oblivious to the latest science and continue to use outdated research from the 80s?

For example I see food advertised as "heart healthy" because it has no cholesterol. Even though scientists have debunked the "cholesterol causes heart congestion" myth already.

and kroger has a "health index" that organizes food based on outdated 80s beliefs, such as giving a healthy rating to high carb foods and subtracting if a food as fat.

another example is how diet sodas continue to use aspartame for some reason. And how they put artificial colors in stuff

jfl why are you trying to help ignoramus normies like this? you may ask yourself.

they are a danger though, its like rockclimbing, they have a majority of power and they could dominate food markets and we could be stuck eating junk food for decades

another example... the avacado oil delusion. because the bar has been set so low by normies, health experts might recommend avocado oil casually, not knowing it may be unhealthy carcinogenic, because they feel so proud they are different than normies.

Tbh it’s just easier for them to make shitty food with little regard for health concerns and just mask the true nature of just how unhealthy it all is by essentially controlling the narrative with outdated science. There are definitely companies out there that have health in mind; but I’d venture to say just about any brand found in Target probably have this philosophy. The moment genuinely good food makes them the most money, the food on the shelves will look a lot healthier.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tbh it’s just easier for them to make shitty food with little regard for health concerns and just mask the true nature of just how unhealthy it all is by essentially controlling the narrative with outdated science. There are definitely companies out there that have health in mind; but I’d venture to say just about any brand found in Target probably have this philosophy. The moment genuinely good food makes them the most money, the food on the shelves will look a lot healthier.
and this is why i generally dislike dark triad threads

we need less dark triad ceos not more of em

get a swiss army knife and go out to the woods, find a deer and kill it. free natural food, yummy venison
its not free, it will cost money but may save money after the initial investment.

then what about when hunting season is over, you have to add salt to the meat so it becomes overly salty

and what about the other foods at stores, most hunters shop at stores, everybody shops at stores, it is unrealistic to expect hunters not to go to grocery stores.

its not free, it will cost money but may save money after the initial investment.

then what about when hunting season is over, you have to add salt to the meat so it becomes overly salty

and what about the other foods at stores, most hunters shop at stores, everybody shops at stores, it is unrealistic to expect hunters not to go to grocery stores.
find a cow and milk it
do this with whatever grocery you need
also you dont have to salt it, get a freezer

It's cheaper to sell bad food than it is good food. Water is wet. More greed= more short cuts

Why are mainstream, normies, and the food businesses seem oblivious to the latest science and continue to use outdated research from the 80s?

For example I see food advertised as "heart healthy" because it has no cholesterol. Even though scientists have debunked the "cholesterol causes heart congestion" myth already.

and kroger has a "health index" that organizes food based on outdated 80s beliefs, such as giving a healthy rating to high carb foods and subtracting if a food as fat.

another example is how diet sodas continue to use aspartame for some reason. And how they put artificial colors in stuff

jfl why are you trying to help ignoramus normies like this? you may ask yourself.

they are a danger though, its like rockclimbing, they have a majority of power and they could dominate food markets and we could be stuck eating junk food for decades

another example... the avacado oil delusion. because the bar has been set so low by normies, health experts might recommend avocado oil casually, not knowing it may be unhealthy carcinogenic, because they feel so proud they are different than normies.
I saw a burger king advertisment which tells people that burger king is good and healthy because its an all-in-one-meal and it has good nutritional values

I saw a burger king advertisment which tells people that burger king is good and healthy because its an all-in-one-meal and it has good nutritional values
the burger king commercials are cringe, the "bk have it your way" singer guy is cringe, its like he needs to SING instead of that half-assed "talk-singing" that he does, gives me vibes he's one of those guys that doesn't watch musicals or the autistic guy that sits in a corner at a party and doesn't dance