Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why are so many women lusting over George Clooney ?

Deleted Member 295

Seek beauty in ugly times
Established Member
images - 2019-09-21T134047.720.jpeg
It's well known how much he's worshipped by middle aged and older women but turns out my cousins who are in their early 20s are also big fans.
When I ask around teen girls no one likes him very much.
george-clooney-BM-Bayern-jpg.jpg
I mean he has a perfect ratio good eyebrows and a great chin but that's about it.

Not girls,but women are crazy about him.
Why ?
6ae5feead26098e3fdaea7f9767947f1.jpg

no one does? guaranteed the only one swho do are 2/10 landwhale redditors. he looks like utter shit

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
no one does? guaranteed the only one swho do are 2/10 landwhale redditors. he looks like utter shit
lmfao you're legit unaware. he IS considered a sex symbol by many many women but that's because he looks high t and rugged + he's statusmaxxed because movie directors have purposely portrayed as a sex symbol in the movies he's played into
one of the many examples of how psl canons aren't always 100% correct on what makes someone attractive in the real world

He has decent looks, a lot of money and huge status. LMS.
Maybe that's why.

lmfao you're legit unaware. he IS considered a sex symbol by many many women but that's because he looks high t and rugged + he's statusmaxxed because movie directors have purposely portrayed as a sex symbol in the movies he's played into
one of the many examples of how psl canons aren't always 100% correct on what makes someone attractive in the real world
pslers are autists indeed but he looks like utter shit. show me an exampe of one PRIME age woman who thinks hes hot. go on i'll wait

pslers are autists indeed but he looks like utter shit. show me an exampe of one PRIME age woman who thinks hes hot. go on i'll wait
tbh i'm not arguing with that. he definitely doesn't look like a soyboy but that alone doesn't cut it, he's not very good looking objectively speaking. the insane status and money he has save him pretty much. his appeal is mainly with 40 year old women who have lived long enough to get brainwashed with the "george clooney is a sex symbol" crap by movie directors. younger women on the other hand are more redpilled and don't see the appeal in him, especially because he's an oldcel now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just saw Ocean's Eleven and tbh this man is good looking.
Especially in motion.
Looks retarded in pics though