Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

why do people on org hate astrosky?

Whitepill

egirlslayer2
Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established Member
I don't understand. He seems cool

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
bumper

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
idk why org hates having new members

@AstroSky why do they do this
Becuase a few reasons. One they think I'm scamming to promote mewing and believe I got surgery so they think I get monetary value off people ( I don't actually make money off doing this but that's the besides the point)

2 I'm pretty abrasive when it comes to haters so I'm vocal and will confront people and this rubbed certain members the wrong way ( they also happened to have the same energy as me so it's like two bulls butting heads)

3.i trolled on lookmax.org for a month or 2 due to the reasons above as I gave up trying to get their approval and felt if I can't win I might as well make some entertainment out of it with my friends which did provide hours of me pissing my pants laughing at the responses and content that got generated from those days. The memes and such.

My intentions in my opinion based on what and how I think have always been good. But it's like trying to convince a bunch of cave men that there is a more intelligent way to live. Ain't happening unless they grow some braincells.

Smart people can see the controversy and see the truth. The bandwagoners are like npcs. Of course they will side with what's cool and hip. No ability to reason and contemplate why like you did. That alone makes you smarter than the avg .org user

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
97baHater Off-Topic 12
U Off-Topic 42
howtomogg Looksmaxxing 25
RAJ GHRANDHICK Off-Topic 14